The Female Growers Group

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh so lovely. what plants are those? Well, i know they are marijuana but what kind? How serene and beautiful. I love the tiles. Thank you for posting that.

We are trying to send some sun your way Colorado, but dang, looks like chance of showers here for the next five days (I think Sunday is gonna be Partly Cloudy). If my girls start to go into flower, I might just pull them up and start over.....for the Urkel anyway, who are looking like they might be thinking of going into flower already. A few dark days and WHOOSH, early flower! Dang.

Rose, glad to hear you got your thrips on the run.

ColoradoLady said:
Well, thanks for the kind words on the greenhouse Mojave. My house should be so tidy!!! But, you just need to have your priorities right?

We could use some SUN in the rocky mountains. My clones are starting to pre-flower. EGAD :( Now get up at 6 a.m. to put a couple more hours of light on them and again after sunset for a hour or so. Husband suggested a timer...Duh Where IS my brain. Come on days, get longer!!!

Fungus knats seem to be gone, hope the root drench does its work also.

AZAMAZ rules!!!!!!

Here's a pic pf the greenhouse last July

WOW..thats a Greenhouse.....wanna be my girlfriend:hubba:

tcbud...better hold a flashlight and bumpershoot for the Ladies...we have rain off and on again today...really dont like the rain beating down on my plant I have tied close to the ground....maybe better make a hoop cover for her if we get to much ...

take care and be safe Ladies:heart:

Hahhh! 4U, if you ever met Colorado Lady, you would flip, and be totally in love. She's slender with a great figure and long, gorgeous hair. She's artistic and funny and one heck of a fabulous grower. And from the picture of her greenhouse (didn't I tell you it was incredible???!!) you know she keeps stuff neat and tidy. She and G2P I think look a lot alike--they both are natural beauties and gravity seems to have slid by them. If I didn't love them both so much, I'd have to hate them. Hahh!

CL, thanks for posting the picture of your greenhouse for everyone to admire!
And yes, Azamax is fabulous!!

Rose--how bad were the thrips? Did you get them under control? I'm still battling the spider mites, but the population has gone way, way down. Fan leaves aren't curling and dying now. Whew, I feel like i should get my exterminator's degree soon. Then I can go to work for Billy the exterminator. He gets the skunks, the snakes, the nasty stuff, and I'll get the calls from growers who want to get rid of bugs. Yeah! I'd love those mason-jar green filled tips!

TC, did you get your indoor lights set up yet? Hugs and more hugs!

Any of you ever try Ubiogrow? It's organic, fabulous micro nutes, but spendy. It is so gentle though, never burns a leaf. I think it really helped get my plants through the stress of so many de-bugging treatments. I wish I could use it exclusively, but it's above my budget. Sure is nice stuff to augment other nutes, though.

Just repotted my giant AK47 auto. It's bigger than the regular sativas! It's definitely an auto--went into flower in the veg room.

attaching a picture of 4 plant in veg, to show difference between growth using Fox Farm on two of them, and Ubiogrow on the other two. Each one has two different strains, Cannalope and #1 Exodus Cheese.

UbioVsFF.jpg

Wow MM, that is a huge difference. Are those clones or seeds? They look lovely. I have never heard of ubiogrow. I will look into it.
I don't know if i got all the thrips or not. I will respray on Monday and take a good look then. They lay the eggs inside the leaf. Great huh?
I am so happy to hear that gravity slid by our pretty ladies, CL, and G2P. I don't want to tell you what slid by here.

Rose--those are all seeds, all started in my bra at the same time, all put in soil at the same time. The thrips DO lay eggs on the underside of the leaves. You need to use your scope to see them, though. They are mega ugly. (see pictures below) I can't even understand how they mate, they are so ugly. They do hatch about every two weeks, but you can't count on that because some will hatch sooner, if they were laid a bit sooner. They are awful to try to control, same as Spider Mites. I spray NEEM every 3 days, making sure I really soak under the leaves well. I do this just before lights out.

In the veg room, I have them too, but not as bad as in the flower room. Since those lights are on 24/7, I pull the plants out every 3 days, spray them. and put the fan on them to dry before putting them back under the lights again.

Yes, CL and G2p--there oughta be a law against lookin' that good. Gravity didn't slide by me, no siree. I used to have breasts. Now I have waist warmers. Trying to do FACE EXERCISES hoping to get rid of a few wrinkles. So far they just laugh at me. But my neck is getting firmer! But oh, to have my youthful body back for a week would be such a joy. I'd wear it out.

I'm transplanting today, thrilled my plants made it through the mite infestation. The big AK47 auto wants a 10 gallon pot, but it's only going into a 5. This thing blows me away! It's way bigger than anything else in my flower room.

tetranychus1.jpg

spider-mite.jpg

Waist warmers???? What a way to start my day. Mojave you crack me up!!!!
Personally, I have gym socks and golf balls.

Have a great day

:giggle:

4u2 :heart: ALL you Ladies....Gravity hit or not:hubba:

pass this around:48:

Hey, Mojave! I did not set up the lights. Next fall for an indoor grow hopefully. Cant do much in there till after my outdoor harvest.

Colorado Lady--I have Greenhouse envy. Beautiful, just beautiful--I am so jealous.

Good Morning

Rosebud..the plants in the GH are, on the right White Russian and on the left Northern Lights, White Rhino and MKU. And Urkle, Sour lemon haze and A couple more outside. Learned my lesson finally, I hope, not to grow so many different strains. What a pain and one I grew just because the name made my mouth water. Like Purple Peach. Yummmmm

4U...nice offer, but I have a boyfriend, of 43 years. But we could sure use a big strong guy around here to help with the chores.

Mojave..I want some Ubiogrow. Nice comparrison. I like the white plastic on your pots. How are you girl? Besides gushing out complimates. You brighten my day and mood every day.

IMG_2608.JPG

4U...nice offer, but I have a boyfriend, of 43 years. But we could sure use a big strong guy around here to help with the chores.

:hitchair: why all the Good ones taken....:cry:

Im so there...Whens trimming time:D

.......I have a 'friggin' mole on my right breast and it drives me nuts....oh, speaking of NUTS......ah, really shouldn't go there should I?

Pdude, just turn that mole into a work of art. Get some tats around it, turn it into something smashing!

I"m still battling spider mites. They laugh at the Neem, but it does seem to be reducing the numbers substantially. I checked out the FORBID, but my gosh, it's like $300 for 8 ounces! GAK! Guess I'll stick with Azamax and Neem oil.

Here's a pic of one of my Grubbycup Stash plants today, 20 days into flower.
I can't wait for this one. GS is sort of like "chick weed," meaning it has a fruity flavor, no after kick with chemical taste. Very smooth and tasty, good cerebral high with a touch of body kick too.

Hugs for everyone! Just chatted with TCB a few minutes ago great to catch up. Caught up on chat with OHC last night. Miss mah girlz! Hope to catch up with TCB next month when I hit the bay area.

GS3.jpg

gs2.jpg

GS1.jpg

Irish, I have had small breast jealousy for many decades now. Would just love to waltz into a store and buy all the pretty bras made for women with small breasts. Instead, I have to head to the industrial equipment department, where they all look like back hoes covered in white canvas! I just want a pretty one with lace and stuff. NOT FAIR! They make these things for anorexics. And I'm sorry, I ain't givin' up my hot wing addiction for a pretty bra. No siree..... By the way, I know Victoria's Secret: Nobody over 30 can wear the darned things.

Irish, how you feeling, my friend? How's El?

Latest posts

Back