The Female Growers Group

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha mojave...i do wish:p...but i believe OHC is waiting for her Beans...and ya know what ...Maybe you need to check your mail:aok:..Im a smoke my bong now:bolt::bong:

haha minute apart OHC...:48: have good day Girly Grower

Oooh, the mail came and it's gonna be a great night. If only a new DEXTER was on....<G>

Beautiful day today outside--nearly 80, lots of sunshine, plants were loving it.
But what I wouldn't give to see some rain or snow. Someone here must have some they can upload me!

I cant even grow em for a while and I have urges to order seeds up the yang...I still have ten ww ten ice and 5 super thai to germ and grow..fun times.

mojavemama said:
Oooh, the mail came and it's gonna be a great night. If only a new DEXTER was on....<G>

Beautiful day today outside--nearly 80, lots of sunshine, plants were loving it.
But what I wouldn't give to see some rain or snow. Someone here must have some they can upload me!

Mama, it's been rainin' here for 8 dayz runnin', and you are welcome to all you can haul! Thank Ra for indoor growin'! Don't get me wrong, I'm a dyed-in-the-wool PNW'er - got rain water in my blood to prove it - but enough is enough! :holysheep: And we're bound to have snow any day now. I'll be sure to let you know so you can come pick it all up! Just leave enough so the rugrats can build their snowman. ;)

Stay beautiful ladies!! :hubba:

~Snax (He Who Lurks)

Goodafternoon ladies and gents :ciao:
TC how are you and how about you post some of your fine buds up and get some pink on the page :D
OHC greenmojo for the beans
Mojave ,,hope you had a great evening ;)

ok what age do we ladies can you remeber when you first started having bad hair days ...my 6 yr old came home from school moaning about her hair (blonde wild and curly btw)
being all messy ,(her best friend has straight as dye dark hair),anyway thought nothing more of it till this morning 5 mins before the school run ,,she decides she wants straighthair and she cannot possibly go to school without it ,,and the straightners were plugged in :p 5 mins later hair is straightened one happy little girl,:D 10 mins lat
:48: :stoned: :48: :stoned: :48:

Some BlueBerry for you, the pink I am saving .....:D

I remember having a lot of "bad hair" days when I was a kid. I had curly red hair and well....it just came with bad hair days (if a bad hair day means it just wont do you want it to). Hand held hair dryers came along and POOF....no more bad hair days...

a fall color.JPG

a fall color bb.JPG

Ozzy :heart::heart::heart::heart: the FGG

Extra :heart::heart: for the Birthday Diva

UKG, I SO remember bad hair days, and that was way before we had the wonderful ceramic straighteners we have now. OR hand held dryers. We had those funky ones with the plastic hoods and we all used curlers. Slept on those suckers too.

How wonderful you could send her off to school "straight" and happy! (Not homophobic, just Bad-Hair-A-Phobic)

OHC, I see you grinning and I'm clapping for you!
I'm clapping for me too!

Snax, I keep waiting for the rain you sent, but it's still bone dry here....what's the deal? Your rain Mojo needs a recharge?

goodevening ladies and you guys :p

oh and what beautiful blueberry TC :D

MOjave didnt your head hurt sleeping in them spikey rollers :eek:

:woohoo: OHC lets see them babies a growing :watchplant:

hmmm as long as my hair is clean and smells good I am happy no bad hair days I got compliments on it a lot as child long dark with a bit of curl at the ends...then I locked myself in my parents room at 5 years old and cut my hair all off to my ears all the way around...My mom cried and I got the belting of my life...I usually dont even do much with it just braid, french twist and go. a few years ago I wore it in a bun to her house and she thought I cut it and started freaking...weird woman. and her hair is short lmao...I am sure your daughters curls are beautiful and if her hair was straight she would want curls ..

I tried really really hard to ignore the hair subject.... I was the daughter of a stylist back when they were called beauticians and beauty operators. Mom used to play with my hair like I was a doll. When dad was overseas in the military she would roll me up and stuff me into the dryer chair (yes we had a real beauty shop dryer chair in the house) and style me and snap pics with her Polaroid Swinger and then brush it out and do it again just out of boredom - she really was very very talented and even won Miss Clairol CA state championship in '70. Vidal Sasoon cut my hair off - I mean OFF when I was around 8 I think, and he gave me a yellow GO-GO watch for being his model long before he pimped shampoo ..... Mom ran with the big boys..... there are NO pics of me with straight hair till I was 12 and insisted on growing it out. That lasted 2 1/2 years till she came home from a style show and sat me down and gave me the first "shag" in my school..... It's very very cool that you would actually consider your daughters feelings ! Man, times have changed....

TCBud - great pics! I am going to have to find my macro settings if I'm gona post a decent pic.... btw is your hair still red?

Mojavemama - thanks - what is your next grow going to be? And did you get your new light?

ohh i remeber vidal sassoon ,,i went there for my first professional hair cut ,,many moons ago :rolleyes: now i just wash and go lol
cool on your moms talent tho :D

ROFL on the curler quip, UKG! It was downright painful, yes. Those curlers were metal with a plastic covering and spiky stiff thin needle like plastic spiral combs inside then. I guess it's like Chinese foot binding or other tortures women go through for beauty rituals.

I just know I'm delighted to never have to use those things again!

Vidal Sassoon, UKG? Wow...color me impressed.

Awwww, 2Dog, you were just being creative! I'm against punishment for hair transgressions in childhood.

I mean, if a kid wants to cut her hair off and it looks horrible, then aren't the consequences the kid faces of having to live with that cut until it grows out more than enough punishment??????

OHC--sounds like you had a really interesting childhood, and the best hair in school!

And no, no new lights yet. Not for lack of hoping, though. We're just waiting for Godot or the economy to change, whatever comes first...<G> And I'm growing right now--have Purple Frosting, Purple Bud, Purple Kush, Hawaiian, White Widow F2 and Wizard. They are probably not too far from going into flower. Just waiting for some slowmo's to catch up. THANKS for asking!

Have a good one, everyone. I'm loving this 80 degree weather we have here today. Sunny, balmy, and so delightful. It's the gift we get for enduring a blistering hot desert summer--a few weeks of "Oh, now I remember why I moved here!"

mojavemama said:
ROFL on the curler quip, UKG! It was downright painful, yes. Those curlers were metal with a plastic covering and spiky stiff thin needle like plastic spiral combs inside then. I guess it's like Chinese foot binding or other tortures women go through for beauty rituals.

I just know I'm delighted to never have to use those things again!

Vidal Sassoon, UKG? Wow...color me impressed.

Awwww, 2Dog, you were just being creative! I'm against punishment for hair transgressions in childhood.

I mean, if a kid wants to cut her hair off and it looks horrible, then aren't the consequences the kid faces of having to live with that cut until it grows out more than enough punishment??????

OHC--sounds like you had a really interesting childhood, and the best hair in school!

And no, no new lights yet. Not for lack of hoping, though. We're just waiting for Godot or the economy to change, whatever comes first...<G> And I'm growing right now--have Purple Frosting, Purple Bud, Purple Kush, Hawaiian, White Widow F2 and Wizard. They are probably not too far from going into flower. Just waiting for some slowmo's to catch up. THANKS for asking!

Have a good one, everyone. I'm loving this 80 degree weather we have here today. Sunny, balmy, and so delightful. It's the gift we get for enduring a blistering hot desert summer--a few weeks of "Oh, now I remember why I moved here!"

lol my mom left it that way for a few days and said I loved my haircut..didnt care it was messed up...there is a story behind this. my parents at the time of my cutting were fighting to the point of not talking. I had seen my mom cutting my dads hair before church. At church she prayed to god to do something to help them make amends and start talking..now my mom thinks god was helping in a weird way...Im like uh hu..so u didnt get divorced because ur kid bonded u by pissing u both off..she says the reason she was so mad is that I could have cut my ear off.

Good morning Ladies and some gents.
Mojavemom - at the time I was much more impressed with the go-go watch. Man you have a lot of "Purple" in your bunch. I was just looking into those last night. Enjoy the sunshine. We've been in the mid 70s but we are supposed to hit 80 on Sat so I'll be mowing that suburban lawn. My Maple tree is a bright red this week so it'll be bald in three more weeks. He goes out with a bang of color.

2Dog - your haircut story made me remember my "first shave". My brother decided to shave me when I was about 2 yrs old.... eyebrows and all - hmmmm.

Well ladies I've got four out of five tap roots showing and it's only been 10 hrs under the paper towels. I can actually see them with the naked eye. I did the two plates and a heating pad. I'm sure it's just a matter of time on #5. Also, when I opened the door to my office this morning.... I smelled my white widow from the door. I feel like a Pot Grower this morning !

Congrats on the beans OHC and the sprouts.....sounds like you are a grower to me.

TCBud - great pics! I am going to have to find my macro settings if I'm gona post a decent pic.... btw is your hair still red?
I would call it more red and white now. More red still than white.

Mojave, I have never seen those "pots", havent a clue bout them.

I dont have bad hair days anymore, it is long, it can always be pulled back.

mojavemama (and almost-gals). [/quote said:
:rolleyes:

:p

how is one almost?.......NO...WAIT....never mind:bong:..I dont wanna know..:bolt:

:ciao: Girly Growers

:watchplant:

Latest posts

Back