The Female Growers Group

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UKbabe......she is an adorable camel

CHRIS.....didn't know you guys were separated....how long have you been married? Don't know what to say other than 'keep crabbing'

Somewhere I read, that people should have to take classes to have kids.....
Kids 101.....Government funded....lol.

I hope The Neighbor is on top of your prayer list Legalize. I am always amazed at the power of prayer. I thank the maker for it, sometimes I wonder if I would be alive without it.

Waving at you agian Painter....how the heck you doing?

thats usually how it happens 4U...hehe

when you least expect it, you will here "you're going to be a moma or papa?"

Hey, I'm new here but I just wanted to drop a line in. I'm a female grower, but non-smoker. I grow for my bf, he has a black thumb, I have the green thumb. ;0) I could use ANY advice! I'm on my first grow right now, but once it's done I'm starting over with a new strand. Any suggestions on what to start over with would be GREAT!

hello Jabr.....
Nice you have a green thumb. What are you looking for in a smoke? Are you looking for a Indica narcotic effect? or the high that a good Sativa will bring? Will you be indoor, or starting indoor and moving out? Or....are you an Outdoor Grower? I am mostly and Outdoor Grower myself. I try to stick with the Indica Varieties as I use them for Arthritis relief and Insomnia brought on by Arthritis. I also try to stay with the Indicas because my growing season is so short....

If you would officially like to join the "FGG" you would go to your User CP, note the Group Memberships on the left and apply. I check it every week or so for new members applying. You may post here whether you join or not...

What do you have growing currently?

Hello Ozzy!

Welcome.

And you are welcome to post about most anything you want on this thread,BUT you will have access to a larger group of growers if you try to post in the appropriate sections. Also the section you post your question in kind of gets you to those members who are interested in that particular topic. For instance in the GENERAL INDOOR GROWING section you will not get information on outdoor growing, unless hopefully it applies to both Indoor and Outdoor growing.

There are several threads under both Indoor and Outdoor growing as well as under the SEEDS section on which strains are good for what and also their relative difficulty in growing. I strongly urge you to check those sections in addition to trying to get it here because there are a whole lot of very good sources who do NOT follow this thread for whatever reason. I only heard about it because OZZYDIODUDE referred Mojavemama to me on a question about converting commercial high/low bay type HID lights over for use in indoor MJ growing.

Now this is one of the most enjoyable threads that I follow, but I still refer to the main section more for information on growing questions.

Once again WELCOME!

Good smoking.

I'm bummed that only 4 of my 5 auto seeds have germinated, and 4 of my five Aurora Indicas, as well. Only one of my two 'Tude Freebies germinated--the California Hashplant. The Moby D*ck is doing nothing.

Anybody got some magic mojo for those two beans? I'm thinking I probably didn't make a great choice to get fem autos. Way pricey (with shipping, about $80 for 5 seeds) for 4 probable plants-to-be.

I think I should have listened to HIE and gone for regular autos. Ah well, I'll get this grow of my first autos under my belt, then think about getting regular ones next time and pollenating them.

Very happy now with how my remaining 7 plants in flower are doing. So many bud sites, and so fascinating to watch.

I'm a bit worried about hermies, and as the buds fill in, I hope I don't miss any that may crop up.

Incredible weather here now, in the high 60's and sunshine. Plants are loving going outside in the sun right now. (except for one, which I'm keeping inside to use to compare and contrast with those going outside in the sunshine during the day).

heres some MAGIC GREEN MOJOMojave :D

GOODEVENING LADIES
and gents :ciao:

MOJOMAMMA: the auto fems sound a little pricey, but ya live and learn. i too thought about fems on my white castle, wanted so much to have that assurance. but went with the regs.
nice weather here too, had doors and windows open. drops to mid 30s at nite. got 3 beans germin, hope they stay warm enuff ta sprout. :cool: maybe just slow beans ya got, or stubborn.
sendin the sprout fairy back at ya. :D $$

Way cool on the germ rate Mojave...
and since math is not my strong suit....
four into eighty is what? twenty? I have paid up to $50 for a clone that I really really wanted. I think the place in Arcata that has such good clones charge up to $35 for clones, depends on what variety they are, $15 is cheapest. I dont consider twenty to be excessive for garunteed female. Tho, I do tend to agree with HIE, making seeds is cheaper than buying them. You will be better prepared to make seeds next time around ....as you will have this and last grow under your belt.
More Seedling MOJO for your uncooperative beans!

Welcome newest members....

DonJones and cRash.....something.

Just cause I am stoned and am having short term memory loss....

Welcome anyway.

morning people...hope everyone is well and staying warm..what are we smoking today tc?

2Dog, just rolled up four Northernlites. All the big buds are gone now...am in the mid size buds now...lol....still good tho.

You still smokin' that bag of hash pot? Sho looked tastey!

I'm real jealous, TC. I know those are some tasty NL buds you're puffing!
I wish I could join you, but gotta stay straight to pick up hubby at the airport in an hour.

No luck today on the 2 beans I so hoped would germinate. But, the other 11 are looking REALLY GOOD in their soil-perlite cups. I'm gonna pop some beans into my cookie, candy and monster cans and do some more micro grows this afternoon, too. I swear, I have learned SO MUCh from those little grows. They are great teachers.

Mojave, when your puffin on that Aurora Indica, I gonna be the Jealous One!

Nahhh, you won't, TC. I'll be jumpin' in my van and cruising up your way to share a bowl with you and your hubs!

Best make it in the next month sometime, his smokin' days are numbered.....lol....me tho, me smokem all year long.

:ciao:

Who took the Key to the Mens room?

:bong:

Latest posts

Back