The Female Growers Group

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Christmas to all our members, their families and friends. And all our love to those of us who are spending today without some of our loved ones.

My hopes for a happier, healthier and prosperous New Year for all. Also thanks to all who have made my visits here so pleasent and informative.

I love this post, girls rock and some boys do too! Merry christmas senoritas!

:ciao:
merryxmas ladies ,,hope santa brought all your secret wishes and desires ;)

Hello Mel, havent seen you around these parts in a long time......and from what the word says under your name......not gonna see you for a while agian.

Welcome BBB, or Boston..... If you would like official membership in the FGG (not necesarry to post here) go to "group memberships" and apply. You are more than welcome to post here, discuss anything within the rules of the site, or just hang out without or with membership.

Welcome to MP!

Hey You Beautiful Female Growers!!!!!!!! Ozzy :heart::heart::heart: you all :48::peace::heart:

hello ladies :)
what a nice thread you have goin on
wouldnt mind being part of it ,just joined and finding my way around the site hope fully ill be able to find my way back here real soon untill then
have a great evening

Boston Baked Beans,

Which soda bottle idea are you referring to?

Good Smoking or vaping, which ever trips your lights fantastic!

Even more important have a great new3 year that is better than this one!

At approximately 0900 today one of our adopted daughters gave birth to a healthy little girl, 7# 18.5" blond hair, blue eyes, named Nariah Terry Rinesmith. Praise GOD that both Mom and baby are healthy, normal and doing well! Pictures are attached.

Urgent prayer request -- CPS is rearing its ugly head again. They have obtained a temporary custody order seizing the VERY ADOPTABLE INFANT; allegedly because the mother and father were involved in a domestic violence call in August where no one was arrested. Now isn't it odd that if the call puts the baby at risk after birth, they weren't concerned about harm coming to her while Mom was carrying her and CPS wasn't and still isn't concerned about the welfare of her 2 sisters, one of which is a special needs child who was in the father's custody and who now shares custody of the 2 sisters with Mom, but CPS could care less about them?

Obviously, they are just trying to grab another adoptable baby to run through the system to pad their case load and therefore justify their manning level and budget.

PLEASE PRAY GOD TO INTERCEDE AND RETURN THIS LITTLE CHILD TO HER LOVING FAMILY IMMEDIATELY!

Thank you all for your prayers and concern.

Don & EJ Jones

HPIM1361.JPG

HPIM1362.JPG

I didn't know women can grow weed.......;) just kidding. Ouch, stop beating me. LOL. Happy New Years!!!

No this time its a brown button down shirt and she is rockin' it:baby:

godspeedsuckah said:
No this time its a brown button down shirt and she is rockin' it:baby:

You're crazy gss. :rofl:

Got any bratty kids? Send in an application. :p

My son is very well behaved but I can think of a few kids I could borrow for a little while :aok:

Thanks for the idea Mom ;)

Latest posts

Back