The Female Growers Group

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They Moved it to the third tree on the left of right out back n front, 4u

tcbud said:
2Dog, just rolled up four Northernlites. All the big buds are gone now...am in the mid size buds now...lol....still good tho.

You still smokin' that bag of hash pot? Sho looked tastey!

we still have her...beeen mostly smoking my pink panther and bubblegum...

2Dog, how does that bubblegum taste? You get that as seed stock or clone?

4u2.....you don't need a key at my place.....just go outside and crap in the woods.....but you have to bury it

tcbud said:
2Dog, how does that bubblegum taste? You get that as seed stock or clone?

a clone tastes great but isnt as strong as some bud..I am not growing her again.

Oh, Boy, Oh, Boy! Christmas came early for me. My parabolic reflector came in today! That's the present I wanted most. YIPPEEEE! I can finish the MH light now, just in time for the little guys poking up though the soil.

And the little sprouts are just looking so happy. Tomorrow is our anniversary. uh, oh, forgot what number. I think 14. LIFE IS GOOD! :hubba:

BTW, have any of you ever dealt with Access Discounts? hxxp://www.accessdiscounts.com/info.html I have found their prices the lowest on the web so far. The reflector I ordered was only $43.

sprouts122209.jpg

parabolic.gif

Happy Anniversary MojaveMama.

Thanks for the tip on Access Discounts. I am checking it out now. Unfortunately, any purchases will have to wait a few months until we catch up with our Christmas expenditures.

2Dog said:
a clone tastes great but isnt as strong as some bud..I am not growing her again.

Not good news..... I was considering the Bubblishous from Nirvana. My husbands fave till he met the Afgoo....or was that NorthernLights...or was that Pot of Gold???? I dont KNOW!

Mojave................Happy Anniversary! 14.....13......15.... 16 they all run together after a while. At least you remembered it! And what a score on that light.....hood?:D

well tc theres will be different..this one had too much sativa in it. Now I might try it again different brand and pheno..congrats mm it looks cool like the stuff they used/use in photo shoots..

mm,

Congratulations on the Anniversary! Wait until it has been 39 years.

Everyone,

I just smoked some of the Odd MTF dried leaf and it is sooo smoooth and mild but I'm ripped to the point of being on the nod, all on two good blunt super charged tokes while everyone else sampled it too about an hour ago. The rest of that plant is in the closet drying and curing right now. Will let you know how it turns out.

Good smoking

tcbud said:
Not good news..... I was considering the Bubblishous from Nirvana. My husbands fave till he met the Afgoo....or was that NorthernLights...or was that Pot of Gold???? I dont KNOW!

I believe Hubby Loves what every your growing:lama:

and her for growing it..:heart: :watchplant: :giggle: :fid: :bong: :yay:

tcbud said:
hello Jabr.....
Nice you have a green thumb. What are you looking for in a smoke? Are you looking for a Indica narcotic effect? or the high that a good Sativa will bring? Will you be indoor, or starting indoor and moving out? Or....are you an Outdoor Grower? I am mostly and Outdoor Grower myself. I try to stick with the Indica Varieties as I use them for Arthritis relief and Insomnia brought on by Arthritis. I also try to stay with the Indicas because my growing season is so short....

If you would officially like to join the "FGG" you would go to your User CP, note the Group Memberships on the left and apply. I check it every week or so for new members applying. You may post here whether you join or not...

What do you have growing currently?

Hello Ozzy!

Oh my goodness. HAHA After reading your post back to me, I think I may still be missing some things on the types are out there!!! :holysheep:
I live in Alaska so it's going to be indoor growing year round, sept if I were to get a bigger place and be able to put up a large green house (hopes for the future!). Anyhow, So yeah, I have no idea what kind of smoke he's into.... I just always figured it was all the same (like I said I am not a smoker, I used to be, but I have really bad anxiety and it seems to make it worse). He has really bad back pain, and insomnia, and a few other lil' things that he use's the MJ to cope with.
I've been reading so much on growing and how to do it, that I feel like it's pouring out my ears and I've done forgotten what I read the day before. lol So I've taken a little break on it.
He got some seeds in some smoke he got months ago and we tried germing them and it worked. We asked our buddy if he knew what it was, and he said Afgan Kush. Were not pos tho. We'll see. I have some pictures up in the newbie thred. :0) Course they've grown even more since then. Deff' not slowing down any. Thanks!

Jabrw0ke said:
Oh my goodness. HAHA After reading your post back to me, I think I may still be missing some things on the types are out there!!! :holysheep:
I live in Alaska so it's going to be indoor growing year round, sept if I were to get a bigger place and be able to put up a large green house (hopes for the future!). Anyhow, So yeah, I have no idea what kind of smoke he's into.... I just always figured it was all the same (like I said I am not a smoker, I used to be, but I have really bad anxiety and it seems to make it worse). He has really bad back pain, and insomnia, and a few other lil' things that he use's the MJ to cope with.
I've been reading so much on growing and how to do it, that I feel like it's pouring out my ears and I've done forgotten what I read the day before. lol So I've taken a little break on it.
He got some seeds in some smoke he got months ago and we tried germing them and it worked. We asked our buddy if he knew what it was, and he said Afgan Kush. Were not pos tho. We'll see. I have some pictures up in the newbie thred. :0) Course they've grown even more since then. Deff' not slowing down any. Thanks!

Indoor it is then.....
Welcome to the FGG!:D

:ciao: 4u, we know you like to smoke Marijauna. I like em smoke too.:ciao:

2Dog, I guess Nirvana will have a dif Pheno of the Bubblishous. Did I say that right?

hello Ladies...just looking for my lighter..thaught I may haveleft it in here...dont seem to have...Ill look in the BHC..

Good Day:ciao::bolt:

Merry Christmas Ozzy :heart::heart::heart::heart: THe FGG

Merry Christmas FFG!
And Happy New Year

Latest posts

Back