The Female Growers Group

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don I will pray for the family such a beautiful baby!

2Dog,

Thank you. Praying is about all they can do because she can't afford to hire a private attorney and the public defenders are paid by the case not the hours so all they want is to make the case go away regardless of what it right or wrong or what effect it has on the child, parents and extended family/ We are hoping that is is all ** that will go away, but I don't trust the hospitals or CPS as far as I can throw them here in WA state and the fricking "Juvenile court judges are even worse. NONE of them, at least here locally have the nerve to challenge anything that CPS and the AG's office claims. I have been branded as a violent dangerous individual that her case worker is afraid to even talk to on the phone -- but she has never spoken to me in any setting -- with a history of threatening DSHS workers -- which is a felony in this state, but there have never been any police reports made, much less any charges filed -- but if I'm in the courtroom they have armed deputies in the room "to maintain the peace". Odd isn't it that there have never been any police reports made or charges filed if I'm so dangerous and violent?

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT. HAVE AGREAT 2010 AND GREAT SMOKING!

Hell Don at least you get to go in the court room unhandcuffed, I have to wear handcuffs. Guess I should not have fired and knocked out my lawyer at the same time in front of the judge.

the 2 liter grow,, i am using six of them just learned how to post pics and also start my irst grow journ... with pics ....

Excellent Bean...

Good luck to you!

The big difference is there is no basis to any of the allegations that the judge admitted and decided were true without any basis other than the CPS worker said so. My other half supposedly appeared at a Community Service Office in Spokane, WA covered in bruises that she said I put there and refused DV help, when the truth is on the date this supposedly happened we were both in the same truck driving as a team on the East Coast and they never could produce the so called statement of the CSO worker that supposedly saw EJ in that condition here in Spokane, WA.

But, yes I understand about letting our tempers get us in trouble. When I was in the Air force I had a tendency to loose my cool with the lifers and let my mouth write checks that the rest of me couldn't cash. Fortunately I did manage to keep my temper from getting physical rather than just verbal and I learned how to channel it verbally to rather than just lashing out blindly.

Ain't life a ***** though?

HAVE A GREAT 2010 and GREAT SMOKING!

ozzydiodude said:
Hell Don at least you get to go in the court room unhandcuffed, I have to wear handcuffs. Guess I should not have fired and knocked out my lawyer at the same time in front of the judge.

This is the First Post I have ever been neg rep. Is it because Of "Hell" or because I wrote the truth?

ozzydiodude said:
This is the First Post I have ever been neg rep. Is it because Of "Hell" or because I wrote the truth?

Don't worry about it. ;) Like its gonna effect your 'repute' status anyways. Haahaha, I bet I get neg rep'd for this one too. Oh well they can suck donkey balls. :p

Good evening ladies.

Ozzi,

How do I check to see if I got neg rep too?

Although its like SmokinMom says, I really don't care nor do I really care about motorman's post. I must have really got under his skin for him to waste the time posting something like that instead of just ignoring it if he wasn't interested. It must be terrible to not have anything better to do. I didn't realize that I had that much power over people that I didn't even know existed!

Great smoking. Thanks for the replies, both of you.

I can tell you this much DJ, you have 12 negative comments and only 9 positive.. and the primary reason/source of the neg's are your condescending posts.(just as the one above) Not the quality of your information.

I don't think that your posts have any power over anyone Don,as much as they are usually just plain annoying ,and full of arrogant drivel. Long winded, and condescending. I do ignore them usually, but like Hick, I'm thinking that maybe you need to be aware of it. You certainly come across as insulting to real experienced growers, when you post your hot air like you have been doing this for yrs. Have you even completed one grow yet? But you like to come here spewing generalized insults to everyone on the site...we are all below you and too ignorant to understand you...whatever I used to give you the benefit of the doubt...now I will just ignore. So many have tried to be nice to you, at least polite; but I'm done with it because you show no curtousy to anyone here. I will wait to hit the ignore button, because I'm sure your response will probably be entertaining...I can ignore you later

To the rest of you sorry to interupt your conversation

And now back to Ozzy :heart::heart::heart::heart: the FGG

PS you to Multi :p

Don I still hope the best works out for the childrens they are all that really matter

Aren't there TOO many guys around this female grower's group dont you think? But this is where all the action iz I guess...

:holysheep:

DOS, how you doin'?

tcbud looks around.....

no action here....

Did you all hear tcbud got a new her Pickumup truck yesterday for her Birthday? yep, much to my lack of sleep over the thot of owing anyone money...let alone a finance company.....we went and got ourselves into debt yesteday...
got a ...
wait for it
wait for it...
GMC Sierra HYBRID with all the fixins (includes Bose stereo, and mag wheels, leather yada yada....). , and I think, not sure yet..the name will be Wino, or Bows. Since it was a Bday present. Would match real well with that bpom entry I submitted this month. (insert smile, and thanks to all who voted for her)

I know I am blessed with good fortune, and thank the maker often for that.

I changed the subject here right?

What kinda truck you drive DOS? I am retireing my 1993 Ford250 Diesel....tho I sure loved that Sally truck.

Anyone want a free f250 deisel? all you got to do is buy the 33 foot 5th wheel hooked to it. lol.

Hello OHC....how is that weather down south?

(also, thanks Hick for keeping us in line here, all these girls can get a bit excited sometimes)

congrats on the pickem up truck -tcbud
I sent you a PM
I drive a cute lil red car :heart:
I spotted her on ebay one night after to much coffee....
Hopped a plane the next day - the owner picked me up at the airport and drove me to the bank to sign the papers and I drove that girly home.
On the way home - I passed through Austin just as the daily bat migration was occuring. 1.5 million bats fly out from under a bridge every evening at dusk in warm weather - it was an awesome - must see at least once event.

Highs in the teens the rest of the week..... brrrrr
Hick :heart:
LF: I'm hot for you :heart:
DOS (xox) :heart:

Hi Ladies,
I am interested in joining your group. I am sorry I don't know how to do that. Such a newbi.
Thanks,
rosebud

tc congrats on the new truck it sounds awesome being a hybrid may I ask what kind of mileage it gets?

hiya TC and all...

my truck died in 2006... it was a '94 4Runner...
icon9.gif
It's still in my driveway waiting for a new engine... but I think I may finally sell the thing and get it out of here. I ended up getting a car for gas economy but I do miss my truck.... Congrats on your new truck, TCbud! :)

Peace!:cool:

Latest posts

Back