The Female Growers Group

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Lucy Diamond and welcome to the female growers group, and to MP. :)

hi lucy. and welcome.
you will soon be living and breathing this forum.
i love it here.

Hey ladies and gents passing by :)

Would have posted yesterday but wasn't in the mood to chat. Hope everyone is doing well?

Oh its just started snowing! I doubt it'll stick though as its been raining most of the night/morning and the ground is warmer. Darnit I'm dog sitting today and the puppy just woke up so i'm gonna have to take her out in a minute to do the business :S

How are you doing where your at with the snow UKgirl...do you have much?

Good Morning ....
We got storms lining up in the Pacific to last all week it looks like. Much needed here, the mountains were looking kinda bare for January/Febuary. Wonder if rolling black outs will be happening in Southern California this year...or if they will be able to water their lawns or swim pools? I think I actually saw plants in the valley blooming yesterday, plants that dont normally bloom till March or April. Very odd looking anyway. Hope all the ladies are doing well, and welcome Lucy.

Hi TCBUD ,,,hope you get the rain you need ,,if not im sure the uk can donate some :giggle: im also finding plants in my gardens are starting to bloom ,alot earlier this yr ,,:peace:

Evening...my great friend smokinmom told me about this board and I just knew I needed to join. Looking to learn how to grow and not kill plants and make some new friends.

Sunshine_ said:
Evening...my great friend smokinmom told me about this board and I just knew I needed to join. Looking to learn how to grow and not kill plants and make some new friends.

:woohoo:

Welcome honeybunches.

:lama:

:heart:

Welcome Lucy Diamond - sorry I must have missed you post!!

And welcome Sunshine, hope you enjoy it here and are well :)

Welcome to the Site Sunshine!

I see people all the time Giveing there plants names..never realy thaught about it until now..Here Is my first run with my own F2..These are white widow..I started 15 beans and 14 have sprouted..now I named all i know of the female group..please let me know if I missed any..I still have 2 left I think but they are not to good..lol..and please remember these was chosen at random..so some look better then others..but im sure thats true in real life too:rofl: just kidding Ladies you know I :heart: U:p ..I am starting a GJ on these soon and will keep you all linked..if you dont mind:) Gota go now :cool: Have a Great day:bolt::bong:

051.JPG

052.JPG

053.JPG

054.JPG

055.JPG

056.JPG

057.JPG

080.JPG

081.JPG

082.JPG

083.JPG

084.JPG

Thanks Ladies..I hate to be the Female that joins next those look like crap:spit:

Latest posts

Back