The Female Growers Group

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning ladies....

I am super new here and I too am a smokin mom....I am on my second grow, (learned all I know here) and i am gettin ready to harvest :dancing: (If I could decide WHEN!)

I'd like to get my 3 girls harvested twice then reveg.....(I am still learning on bagseed)....I am on a quest looking for better beans but untill I get them I will continue to learn......

I love the idea of the ladies thread!

Here are a few picts of my ladies...

100.jpg

200.jpg

300.jpg

welcome to the female growers thread Growin_4_It ,,:48:

so when do you think youll harvest what kind of high do you like ?
ive just harvested one lady today with milky and just a few amber ,,nextweek im hoping for milky with 20 % amber then my final girl of the same strain 40 % amber the week after :48:

UKgirl420 said:
so when do you think youll harvest what kind of high do you like ?

I like a head high. :peace: I think I will be harvesting the top colas by the weekend. They are mostly cloudy now....I keep seeing tons of new hairs and spurts of growth on them, makes me want to hold off on trimming, but I know that trimming them will send all that energy to the lower buds :hubba:

hey growin 4 it, welcome!! What sexy looking plants you have my dear :D If there is a lot of new growth on them maybe you should let them go another week or so and see what happens...the amount they grow on top might give you more better quality bud than the energy the plant put into the lower buds.. just a thought :)

Thanks for the warm welcome and thank you for the sunshine plant...how cool is that!!

Thorn said:
hey growin 4 it, welcome!! What sexy looking plants you have my dear :D If there is a lot of new growth on them maybe you should let them go another week or so and see what happens...the amount they grow on top might give you more better quality bud than the energy the plant put into the lower buds.. just a thought :)

Thanks!

Yes I agree...the new growth has gotten them a 1 week reprieve from harvesting....but the wait is KILLING me! So far they seem to be getting fatter and fatter....:hubba: ...YUMM

Hey, all. We are the House of Treasure collectively, but I am Love.

I am brand spanking new at growing. In fact, my first viable little germies (probably hermies) went into the dirt two nights ago. Eagerly anticipating some little green baby leaves. This is much more fun than being pregnant!!

The point of my first grow is just to prove I can get a houseplant from one of these seeds. The hope of my first grow is to grow some smokage! :D We have a line on a set of lights for $200 from a friend, and they are throwing in some beer brewing equip for the shits and giggles. Anyone know any pot beer recipes?! Now that's a good damn day!! Once we get our grow room set up, we will put real effort into growing some seriously stoney crap. Until then, I'm certainly enjoying the process.

We live in beautiful Oregon, and are about to get _him's OMM process started. Once we have that in hand, the only thing we really have to worry about are the tweakers that live all around us. Good thing we have big dogs!

Wish us well, and happy toking!

Growin_4_It said:
Good morning ladies....

I am super new here and I too am a smokin mom....I am on my second grow, (learned all I know here) and i am gettin ready to harvest :dancing: (If I could decide WHEN!)

I'd like to get my 3 girls harvested twice then reveg.....(I am still learning on bagseed)....I am on a quest looking for better beans but untill I get them I will continue to learn......

I love the idea of the ladies thread!

Here are a few picts of my ladies...

Can I be your friend? Ill help you Harvest:hubba: Nice looking Girls..

houseoftreasure said:
Hey, all. We are the House of Treasure collectively, but I am Love.

I am brand spanking new at growing. In fact, my first viable little germies (probably hermies) went into the dirt two nights ago. Eagerly anticipating some little green baby leaves. This is much more fun than being pregnant!!

The point of my first grow is just to prove I can get a houseplant from one of these seeds. The hope of my first grow is to grow some smokage! :D We have a line on a set of lights for $200 from a friend, and they are throwing in some beer brewing equip for the shits and giggles. Anyone know any pot beer recipes?! Now that's a good damn day!! Once we get our grow room set up, we will put real effort into growing some seriously stoney crap. Until then, I'm certainly enjoying the process.

We live in beautiful Oregon, and are about to get _him's OMM process started. Once we have that in hand, the only thing we really have to worry about are the tweakers that live all around us. Good thing we have big dogs!

Wish us well, and happy toking!

Good luck 2u.. i live next door...and the tweekers are worst then :cop: IMO

Latest posts

Back