The Female Growers Group

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha lol nah it was mainly my legs and bum, they seem to take forever to warm up! the boyfriend was in the bath...i let him have one today seeing as he's the one at work all week. Warmer now, been fed and huddled up on the sofa watching dancing on ice..more like wobbling on ice lmao!! :D

hey girls, how we all doing today?? I slept really well after 2 glasses of wine :D lol

I slept great too Thorn. For once I was actually in bed before 11. :)

Whats on everyones agenda today?

good to hear mom, you still enjoying the bed to yourself? Hope the hubby comes back home soon :)

I've got to write to my old job today to ask them why they only paid me £1.50 holiday pay when I was entitled to a little more, probably not loads more but right now every penny counts :) and also need a p45 off them.

Decided not to do any job hunting today as its just doing my eyes in reading all those job specifications. Might have a look at places to rent though in a little while :D

How are you doing today mom?

Hubby might get to come home today. I hope not because he sure looked pale last night.

I am still doing laundry. Never ends in a house full of 5...errrrr....4 should I say. :p

oh tell me about it mom... the laundry never seems to end for just us 2 here so i don't envy you :eek:

UK, thats a little negative hun. I'm in the process of applying for incapacity benefits (or its equivalent). I cannot push myself too much right now as I do not want to spiral downward again. Anyway I don't wanna talk about that in hear nor do I wanna have to explain myself ;)

So anyway...the weather, it was blooming freezing for ages and now its really mild, whats that about?! Oh well, not complaining, its nicer for going for walks and bike rides - not getting the chapped lips and knuckles now :D

ok sorry for the negativity,,,but ,surley if money is tight ,,its gonna cause more stress,ect find ing the extra expense for rent food ,council tax ect
good luck :peace:

lol i'd rather not...at least not in my clothes as i'm not stupid hehe, its the wind thats the worst part when its that cold!

It's -39C with the wind chill this morning.
The vehicule wouldn't start yesterday.......gonna try the power pack a little later, once it warms up a bit.

I'm heading up to my other place where the air tight wood-burning fireplace is way warmer than here. Poor dog is so used to the fireplace he's all curled up beside the hot water tank this morn. Too funny.....

Morning ladies! I must admit I do like having this thread :)

brrrr oscar! How are you doing my dear?

I'm going over to take mum's puppy to the pet shop with her...help her get used to car journey's being a good thing and not just to the vets and also to see some other dogs and people etc etc.. should be fun :D I can also check for job vacancies while i'm over that way :)

Hope everyone is doing well..

Mom, how's everything going with the hubby back?

Thorn- he is still very puny. Who knows when he will return to work. He filed for short term disability so he can't lose his job. We're taking it day by day, thanks 4 askin.

Good golly oscar, don't know how ya do it. I live down south for a reason. Right now it is 27 and I am chilled to the bone. I want my 60s, 70s and 80s back. But not the 100s of summer. :p

hello everyone. im glad your hubby is outa hospital. hope he feels lots better. i havnt been able to visit for a while due to work bein busy. i hate it when i work to hard then im too darn tired to play. us women work far to hard..im in a good mood today cause my autos have started to flower nicely. there is nothing like it.

here is a piccy :)

DSC01096.JPG

Latest posts

Back