The Female Growers Group

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a better picture of Snow just after her grooming.

Good smoking.

Snow after foofoo 10-2-09.JPG

My oldest son is back in town in work release after 4 months out of a 9 month sentence in classification at Shelton Correctional Center (We must not call them prisons -- that might offend someone's sensibilities.) on the coast, about 400 miles away. At least this way we can see him and once he gets a job,they will even let him come home in the day and evening so long as he meets curfew and keeps his nose clean.

Hopefully he has learned to work within the system to get what you want, even if it means manipulating the system rather than fighting the system or just flat out ignoring it.

He says this 4 months have been longer than his entire 4 year stretch the first time. He thinks is ti s because last time he had bottom with his meth addiction and had nothing to leave behind because he had even alienated his moth r. This time he was just starting to get things together when he got sentenced for a stupid act. Then he really screwed up by making it personal between him and the prosecutor handling his case.

I think part of the reason this four months were so hard was because he wa sin limbo sitting in classification waiting for the system to slowly process him and decide what to do with him The uncertainty is probably the hardest thing there is to deal with, because regardless of what you do, every moment you are wondering what is going to happen and where you are going to go.

I didn't mean to get philosophical but to just share our happiness ant having him back close to home where he can continue to rebuild family relationship that he blew off years ago.

Good Smoking.

Ozzy, thank you for the advice about the Jack Russel. Like I said, I really like to talk about getting a dog. Not gonna get one tho. I had a peke given to me when the kids went to school, to keep me company while they were in school. Sadly he passed about the time they graduated.......I dont want a dog, we just like talking about it. Thank you for showing me the pic of your little guy tho, he is cute as a button.

Don, I imagine you would get many more looks at your furnace problem in the Coffee table, where you could start a thread....more members would be seeing your furnace problem, as very few folks come in this thread ( I am assuming there's someone out there who might be able to help you). Just an idea for you. Your pom sure is cute too.

Happy Smoking Folks.......or growing....or smoking and growing....or reading and smoking and growing......

tcbud,

Thanks for the compliment on Snow but I think it is more I belong to her than she belongs to me -- at least it sure seems that way at times. lol

Well I thought I has help coming when meds4me replied but then he disappeared. Maybe he is elsewhere. I'll wait a while and then PM him to see what he has to say. But I may have to get help moving the posts into their own thread.

Good smoking.

Copy and paste works good.

I was just suggesting...not a biggy, but if you really want help, a new thread in the coffee table is the way to go, much bigger audience.

tcbud,

Does cut and paste move the whole thing including the photos?

Using VISTA -- gag, gag-- if I cut in one window can I move it to a different window or do I have cut in FFG, navigate to the thread in the same window and paste it there?

I'm not trying to be obtuse, it just comes naturally and especially since I posted a partial set of photos to a post and couldn't figure out how to add the other 2, so I thought that if deleted the post I could redo, it and get all 5 pictures to upload -- wrong it just keeps telling me I have already posted that image on the forums.

Thank you.

Good smoking

snow is an adorable dog! what a difference between a cleipped and froed out pom..

wrong it just keeps telling me I have already posted that image on the forums.

It is saying that because you have and need to do one of two things......I vote for the second, that way you can keep those posts here too.

Gonna try to help you out here Don

1. go to your subscriptions, see the collum on the left?
2. The very last thing that collum says is "Attachments" ...Hit that with your clicker/right click.
3. A list of All of your attachments will come up, you may delete them from there if you like.

OR

You can repost your pics if you change them by putting a dot on them in YOUR Edit, there on your computer....Edit, the place you resize your pics....I am assuming you resize your pics in Edit there on your computer. This is the fashion that I believe a lot of us use here to post the same pic in two threads. ONE dot will change the pic enough to rename it or replace it. Then just go upload the pic in the new thread.

The first above here, with the attachments, will help you when you get attachments that somehow go to limbo ....like when the "server busy" happens when you are posting pics. Go there and delete the pic and reload, but that is another problem's answer.

Dang, hope that helps you out. OH, as for copy, hit right mouse drag over the text you want to copy till it is highlighted. left click, then click copy. You can then paste those words in your new thread, presto, no need to retype anything. Of course, all of this is Windows XP, old computer here and not very computer literate typist.

Heck she has never had a fro -- that is just her natural hair growth. We like to keep our Poms clipped short so that they are easier ot keep clean because our lifestyle doesn't provide for keeping them in a clean and sterile environment or spending hours/day grooming them.

Not only that, but I strongly prefer the shorter look -- it makes them look more like a dog than a "fir ball" as my daughter-in-law calls Snow.

Good morning and Good smoking.

tcbud,

Thanks. I'm going to have to walk through your instructions very slowly and carefully because they both sound like things I tried.

Good smoking.

when adding a pic to another thread ....

when the pic y want to use has been used in another thread..easy...

when y click the pic you know is going to say its in another thread...simply right click pic...then click open in "paint"...then like tcbud says i place a dot in the pic and close program...it aks if ya wanna save..click yes..you have just changed the pic and can be added to the thread..do this as many times as ya like or need...Hope this helps..

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

tcbud and 4u2sm0ke,

Thank you both. It worked this time, but when I was trying to move my posts and pictures about mojavemama's light project, nothing worked except emailing the pictures to her and having her post hem in her own post. I even went so far as to change the names to the Spanish numbers and it didn't work.

Thanks again.

Good smoking.

Chris glad to see you are you having a good holiday season. Or did you catch the :shocked:crabs:laugh:

:D ... hey good to see you too Ozzy ! The Hollidays have been a bit lonely this year do to my wife and I being seperated, but funny you mention crabs :) because I have been doing alot of crabbing lately on the north coast ! How have you been my friend ? and how are the Hollidays treating you so far :)

CMD said y'll were to get to gether and you were bring crabs. Hope everything works out for you and the family just got to got with the flow. Good hope,thought and prayers for you and yours.

hello ladies and gents :D

its the school nativity play in an hr ,,my girl is a camel:rolleyes:ohh the joys of being excited about getting dressed up in brown:eek: i wanna be 6 again :p

Way cool Uk, I hope she has fun. I want to be six agian sometimes too. Especially this time of year. It is the years between ten and fifty I could do without repeating.

Latest posts

Back