The Female Growers Group

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Sick I can still call you runt:p I'm 6'7 325lbs we're just a couple little fellows:laugh:

Welcome that girl. I wish I knew a thing about hydro, I am sorry I don't. Is there anything specifically you need help with? Feel free to hang out here anytime.

Welcome that_girl, I dont know hydro either.

Dang Sick and Ozzy, you are big silly boys. I think the tent best be really big. Circus tent?

The sun is out here, the clones are in the soil and life is so good.

:ciao:

finally getting some warm sunny weather:yay:

:welcome: That Girl :48: Im a Boy but only @ 5'7 175lb..But grow some Nice DAnk...Are single?...:giggle: just playN...no really

OHC, I love 4U, too!!!! I know, I'm too old to count but I do have good taste in men.

Thanks THG!
Battling spider mites.
Would it be so awful if I just had ONE boring grow? No hermies, no mites, no thrips, no aphids..? Guess so. I didn't get raptured today, so suppose I have to stick around and continue doing battle of the bugs.

Hey Mojave...you forgot fungus knats. Little buggers!!! Came to me in some Blueberry clones. Remembered the trouble you had with them, so rootdrenched and foliar sprayed them with Azamax. So far so good.

How you doing? Nice seeing you here. Anyone have some extra sun? My clones are pre-flowering today. Can't leave the lights on any longer after dark in the grteenhouse. You could see it from space!!!! Not very stealthy.

mojavemama said:
Thanks THG!
Battling spider mites.
Would it be so awful if I just had ONE boring grow? No hermies, no mites, no thrips, no aphids..? Guess so. I didn't get raptured today, so suppose I have to stick around and continue doing battle of the bugs.

Hi desert woman......I believe you forgot the 'god-for-saken-bud rot'.....oh, that's right it's too hot for friggin mold to grow in your climate.....and I bet you don't have hundreds of silly mushrooms popping out of the ground whenever the dampness is picture perfect for 'fungus growth'......but we do have hermies and aphids.......but what's a THRIPS?

Wishing you the best babe

Colorado Lady! BIG HUGS, gal!!! Smoking some amazing Wizard tonight and thinking of you. LOL on the fungus gnats--they were the bane of me for a while, but I no longer get them since I started adding DE to my soil. The stuff WORKS! OTOH, it needs to be mixed, not just sprinkled on the top of the soil or when you water it, it turns into toothpaste. Last grow it was thrips, then a rogue hermie stealth bomber pollinated all my girls in the grow room. Never saw it--all the nanners were hidden deep inside the buds. So am smoking SEEDED weed, but still pretty decent. GOOD TO SEE YOU! Any new pictures from the world's most gorgeous greenhouse? (cleanest, too!)

Painter--we don't get bud rot. Not too hot for it, too dry for it. We have the delightful climate that turns our skin into old shoe leather. I run humidifiers in both the veg and flower rooms 24/7 to get the humidity up to 40%.

THRIPS--are like spider mites, but they don't spin the webs, and the pattern on the leaves--the dots--are spaced a bit differently. But they are every bit as destructive, and way harder to get rid of than fungus gnats.

Spider mites are the worst, IMHO. I woke up one morning, turned on the grow lights in the flower room, and it looked like every cola was wearing a condom. Thick, dense webbing.

OTOH, aphids are easy to kill, but spell disaster if you get an infestation just before harvest. That's what happened to me 2 grows ago. It was the day before harvest, and I had them outside to sun a bit, and in a couple hours, all those sticky trichs were filled with aphids drowning in them. No way could I get them all off, nor all out. I ended up smoking the carapaces.

Painterdude, have you ever grown any 'shrooms on purpose? Sounds like you have the right climate for it!

TCB, how are the clones doing now? Don't panic--as long as the new growth looks healthy, you will be fine. YOu know you have the magic touch, after all!

Colorado Lady--forgot, glad you got those fungus gnats under control EARLY. They are pretty easy to control with drenches--if you already have an infestation--and with DE mixed in the soil, for prevention. Did you see the picture of my root balls the grow I had fungus gnats? They were in 5 gallon buckets, and puny plants. When I harvested them, uprooted them, the root ball was only the size of my fist. Fungus Gnat larvae had eaten the rest up.

FungusGnats.jpg

MM:
Wow, i had no idea they could be that bad. I thought they were just a nuisance. That is terrible.
Sorry MM, but i really had to laugh at the condoms. I HATE spider mites so bad. I hope you get it all under control and have a non eventful grow soon.

TC, they look fine to me. Little sunburn, not bad at all. Soon they will 16 feet tall.

Colorado Lady, I wondered what that light was in the sky, your greenhouse.

Yeah, what is this with none of us getting raptured?

I had a little battle with mites a while back. I just hate those nasty little leaf suckers. Mites and a rare case of bud rot are about all the baddies I get in my space. I think it has to do with an arid climate. But then there is the human element--ultimately most of the problems in my closet happen because I screwed something up....

Hope you all have a beautiful Sunday.

Latest posts

Back