The Final Four

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

movintarget

Reaction score
Good day,:farm:
It's been a few days since my last post with pictures. The final four are out of ten beans that were planted. Lost one to poor groth and the rest were males. So we are at day 15 of 12/12. I still need to pick at least one female for cloning. I was reading Jorge Cervantes latest grow bible (best $20.00 I've spent) about making willow water from the branches of willow trees, just so happen I have one in my front yard, any how it's been tested to have quote "Phenomenal results" Pg.47. Looking forward to the final results and my luck at cloning. Thanks guys for all your help thus far.... Happy growing:ciao:

Ok guys and gals,
been a nice ride conversing with you all, I think I need to move on now. You all enjoy the forums lot of good info and big egos to to go around.:rofl:
:fly: :ciao: :laugh:

Still looking great man... Before you know it they will be ready to smoke!

movintarget said:
Ok guys and gals,
been a nice ride conversing with you all, I think I need to move on now. You all enjoy the forums lot of good info and big egos to to go around.:rofl:
:fly: :ciao: :laugh:
Not sure what you mean but see ya. With an attitude like that maybe you should move on. :confused2: :ciao:

Latest posts

Back