The final run down, need some help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thepiff

Reaction score
ok well i ran into some planting problems a week ago when TBG told me that the sprout of the seed points toward the soil:eek:. I am germinating 6 seeds again, 2 thai skunk, 3 easy sativa, and one bag seed. I have regular soil from homedepot, 400 watt HPS , and am ordering fox farm nutes as well as worm casting as the medium. If i got this down please let me know, and if not please tell me what I can do to make sure I get some buds hah,
Thank you!

and also was wondering what are better to use, the 3 gallon buck or 3 gallon bags from htg supply?

i say 3 gallon bucket, and u want the white tail of the seed pointing down, into the soil.

also, start your plant in a small container, and work your way up

I'm a grow bag fiend. I have never used "pots", as the bags store away to use virtually no space. Whichever you choose, you will be fine. :aok:

Ekoostik_Hookah said:
i say 3 gallon bucket, and u want the white tail of the seed pointing down, into the soil.

also, start your plant in a small container, and work your way up

OMFG... that is so funny ... into the soil :woohoo: LMFAO :rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :huh:

Latest posts

Back