the great return sin incs bag seed new strain eastwest delight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey thanks guys i am about to update. my plants are really getting big and iam getting scared. there are five plants in the room almost to the top of the light and only 3 weeks in. what can i do to keep from frying my top with out making my ladys mad. some says brusie the stem. some say ties i can't do the tie thing becuse i have no room to spred them out. i would say they are about 24ins away from the light. i need yall brain power here. even took all the stands that i had them on out and put every body on the floor. i d say i gained about 1foot are more and they have all READY coverd that .:holysheep:

hey guys i know it's been along time before i updated this post but i had on pics and i have been doing a bit of breeding with some bag seed ladys and some khauna males do far so good here are some of the pics that i took there not so good but i will get better once my gril give me back my good cam.
all these ladys are clone from a kahuna male(x)bagseed hybid of my own called mother summerset she is in some of the pics in the early post. they all stand about 4.5 feet tall thier about 3 weeks into flowering i dontwant to burn my tops so can i still lst the main stem without hurting them i am ruuing out of room. i also have 2 mrre clones inthe cloner a one just went into the hydo unit i have been giving them about 2 teaspoons of pure maple syrup made in canda every time i water. and about every ten days i flush them so therewill be no salt bulidup oh the maples syrup has 55g og sugar/ 140mg of potassium/14md of mangesium/ 50mgcalcium /thought that this would give them a kick in the butt and i was right. if anyody can give me tips on hgow to lst them in there 3 week of flowering wouldbe helpful there are five ladys inthe froom now

Photo001.jpg

Photo002.jpg

Photo003.jpg

Photo004.jpg

Photo005.jpg

Photo008.jpg

Photo010.jpg

Photo013.jpg

ok guys need some help over here where's the fam at

This is way out there :p :bong1: but is there a way you can tilt the pots on an angle? This'll give you some height

For lst, I would drill holes in the side of the pots, and start tying nooses around the top branches. Tighten those to the holes you drilled.

Awesome grow
:D

hey thanks for the info. can you bend the main cola with out hurt it and if you can how

I can only speak from my current grows experience.. but yea I can bend the main colas. My plants were topped, so they sort of have 4 main colas, and they're young in the flowering stage, so it's not too hard.

If you find the stem not very bendy, then try tightening it a little everyday.

ok guys heres some better picks of my current grow:holysheep:

DSCF0698.JPG

DSCF0700.JPG

DSCF0701.JPG

DSCF0703.JPG

DSCF0708.JPG

DSCF0709.JPG

DSCF0710.JPG

DSCF0711.JPG

DSCF0713.JPG

DSCF0714.JPG

now you can how close my girls are to the light and i think that they are more sativa then indica hey can you guys give me your thougts on this

I'm will be using the same 250w HPS soon, can you tell me how much heat that puts off in your small area?

well sswest that 250 is not that bad when you alot fan in theroom . but i have a 175 watt mh and a 70 watt hps in that fixture to. i have 5 fans in grow room ihave 4 computer fans in the top of my room one to bring in air one right in front of my fixture one in the back of my fixture in one in the back of the room to pull the hot air out. oh plus that big window fan in the back. you can see that in some of the early pics i took. but because of all these fans i am able to get my plants 10 in's or less from the light. with out anyside affects
ialways keep my door open so it wont be so hot in there. if i closed the door it would be to hot in there.

so what yall guys think can i get some feed back fam

Looks great..

and stop disappearing for 4 months stints.. haha

Do you prune the bottoms of your plants.
Im considering doing so for my next grow.. but still undecided.
any advantages or disadvantages??

Looking good.

well i will stop the 4 month stints lol. now about that pruing well i have a 5x2 flowering room with 5 4feet+ tall ladys that turned out to be more on the satvia side then i had hoped for. i am using a 250 and 70watt hps and 175 mh in my grow room which should give me about 2-3feet of light going down thougt my plants. and as you can see from the pics when you have so many large plants in a small place the bottom 2 feet of your plants wont get the light it needs. so i prune the all the small and extra branches and bud sites.so the top can get as big as they can :fid:

i am trying to be like you big bro lol:ignore:

hey man! hydro setup looks really nice, let us know the differences and advantages you find with each. soil and hydro. All the plants are lookin tasty, you definitely keep that thumb green.

I would also suggest training! Plants can be trained at any stage during the cycle but it is called LOW STRESS training for a reason. Start slow and work your way up. Tie each plant down where it can receive the most light without crowding too much. Those ladies are definitely gonna grow upwards so you need to do something asap!

Latest posts

Back