The Movie Quote Game

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be Donnie Darko.......good flick.

"Hon!, Prowler needs a jump."

Fargo

"You passed out cigarettes for a smoke-a-thon on Earth Day. You installed speed bumps on the handicapped ramps and, most recently, you dumped 100 pounds of... MEAT on a peaceful vegan protest!"
"Oh, come on! That was way more than 100 pounds."

PCU

"You can just go ahead and move a little bit to the left. Yeah, that's it. Great."

Office Space.

"We should find some red salmon, I have a terrible lust for red salmon."

Toy Story - Woody

" Remember that time in tenth grade when we got kicked out of class for playing with Matchbox cars? Who's the retard now? "

Talladega nights, The ballad of ricky bobby!

I hope someone else liked this next movie as much as i did.

"Envy the country that has heroes, huh? I say pity the country that needs them."

Reign of Fire
one of my top ten

"Stanley, see this? This is this. This ain't something else. This is this."

Haha had my dad help me again This is this deer hunter bay bay

The best thing you can do is the right thing
the next best thing you can do is the wrong thing
but the worse thing, the worse thing you can do is nothing!

Don't know what movie it was in, but what ever movie it is they are quoting Theodore Roosevelt. He said a lot of great quotes. One of my personal favorites is, "Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country. "

cadlakmike1 said:
Don't know what movie it was in, but what ever movie it is they are quoting Theodore Roosevelt. He said a lot of great quotes. One of my personal favorites is, "Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country. "

Then ill give it to you but its turista's or turista's go home ur turn

You should have waited someone would have got it.

"Tonight you're all gonna be part of a social experiment."

i think its when he has the 2 boats wired to explode and wants to see if they will blow eachother up batman the dark night

ill think of one gimmie a sec

mikepro88 said:
Stop cursing and go home

is that your quote? because i was confused and thought you were talking to someone....its awful smokey in here :)

maybe put them in quotes like some of the others were doing

yeah that was my quote but il give a nother one from the same movie

some how i told you so just doesnt cut it

&

*sneeze* oh sorry im allergic to bullshit

Oooh...
I, Robot

"Another world. Another time. In the Age of Wonder... A thousand years ago, this land was green and good. Until The Crystal cracked."

Latest posts

Back