The new ONE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mbeezy

Reaction score
Just wanted to drop a line and say hello. I am a newbie to this site i didnt even know it existed but i am consider an advanced grower by myself and others and id be more then happy to help anyone out. You can also find me at opengrow which is an excellent site with minimal riff raff. Have fun and be safe. -BEEZY-

you couldnt have picked a better site to join!

Welcome and happy growing!!!

Cheers!!!

ooopps dont know about promoting the other site though?

degenerative_disc said:
you couldnt have picked a better site to join!

Welcome and happy growing!!!

Cheers!!!

:yeahthat::welcome:

:ciao:
what's your grow style?
i've been getting into the DWC myself, but still have lots to learn...

Welcome to MP! :48:

Yo Ho mbeezy,

Good to have you drop by, hopefully you won't be just a some timey visitor that likes to hang his nickname all over.

We do love to hear about growing as that is what this site is all about, and you will most likely find whatever info pertaining to Marijuana, or the cultivation thereof right in these forums.

Please do peruse the site rules, I sure that you will find them few and easy to abide with.

Should you require assistance with perhaps a grow of your own, feel free to sing out in a post and many will rush to help. Since this site is an open forum, you can at times see maybe a not so good answer, this is where you might ask for further help, or maybe PM someone to chat in a more private setting.

Enjoy yourself and again welcome.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

Howdy mbeezy! Do you grow indoor or out? What is your fave strain? Why?

Thanks for the kind words all. Just to answer a few of your questions... My grow style is ORGANIC with my own mix of nutes and soil/soiless medium although i do dabble with DWC from time to time to switch it up because i like challenges. When doing DWC i still use organic nutes and the hawaiilin mix. My favorite strains* are a few that i have created over the past five years and they include, blue widow (dj short original blue x mr. nice white widow which i believe they have changed to "black widow") McFrosty (mazar x mk ultra x landrace afghani) and.... a few i havent fathered would be cheese, og kush, ssh, and jack herer. I like a variety of smoke as you can see and i have many more strains and bredding projects to go. Thanks again. Have fun and be safe. -BEEZY-

welocme to MP look forward to seeing some pics of your work :peace:

Latest posts

Back