The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1662297818427.png

Good morning Kids

No copperheads here. Endemic to the US
I'd climb into a sleeping bag full of 'em before I'd want to be in the same zipcode as a Black Mamba.
A truly beautiful woman needs no help. A clean, smiling face with a good personality attached to it trumps a face full of war paint.
Watch the line and remember which thread we are in Joe. Mean Old bastard.😁
I fixed it. Love ya, Joe. 🥰

A truly beautiful woman needs no help. A clean, smiling face with a good personality attached to it trumps a face full of war paint.
I was coming home from a godawful redeye flight from who knows where. It was about 3:00 AM and I was in Dulles Airplane Patch. I was tired, really grouchy, and I hadda pee.

Had my briefcase in one hand and my 2-suiter in the other. The whole fargin terminal was super lit up, with huge lamps, lotsa cabling all over the floor. I started across the big floor and this guy ran out and grabbed my arm. (He never knew how close he came to being flattened.)

"You have to hold up," he says. He looked at me a added in a staccato hurry: "We're making a film here, and this scene is just now being filmed." He pointed, and here comes two young women dressed in something that were supposed to be stewardess outfits, but looked like something made for Jackie Kennedy. Gorgeous.

When they got about ten feet away, I could see they did not look human. Their makeup was like non-reflective paint. I was amazed at how unreal they looked.

This was in the opening scenes of "Airport" with the stewardesses walking along in daylight. That's how bright they had lit the joint up.

For sure - and they are very fast and aggressive. You don't last long after a bite from a black or green mamba. They are more prevalent in the NE of the country.
I remember a book I read many years ago when a field worker was working with his panga a machette like knife and he got bit by a black mamba and i remember reading with one swipe of his blade he killed the mamba and the next he took off his own arm and it saved him .While a buddy was in Massachusetts went to a dispensary and picked me up some black mamba and it twisted some seasoned boys nuts ....

What about them vicious garter snakes? You get caught in an alley by a bull garter snake...
Ever seen a Canadian garter snake? Talk about a pretty critter. All sorts of reds and yellows going through their pattern. They also are the only known snake that can freeze solid and still live. I had a couple when I was into snakes. They eat bugs and minnows.
For sure - and they are very fast and aggressive. You don't last long after a bite from a black or green mamba. They are more prevalent in the NE of the country.
I read an article once that talked about one that had gotten in a hut in some part of Africa. Apparently, families from three or more generations occupy the same living space. This ornery critter bit all 14 people in the hut. None survived.
Amazingly, they can out pace most people and are very territorial. Bad combination.

Ever seen a Canadian garter snake? Talk about a pretty critter. All sorts of reds and yellows going through their pattern. They also are the only known snake that can freeze solid and still live. I had a couple when I was into snakes. They eat bugs and minnows.

I read an article once that talked about one that had gotten in a hut in some part of Africa. Apparently, families from three or more generations occupy the same living space. This ornery critter bit all 14 people in the hut. None survived.
Amazingly, they can out pace most people and are very territorial. Bad combination.
maybe safer than living with some people of certain beliefs....

Latest posts

Back