The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Pute, I am just west of the storms by which is the best place to be if you’re going to be anywhere near a storm. The damage always happens on the east side so it appears to be that I will get wicked winds and rain but not the storm itself. I do fear for my thousands of oak trees. The bamboo will lay over and pop back up but oak trees don’t. Being at the ground is saturated there’s going to be a lot of carnage when we hit those 90 mile an hour winds. I am out back in the garage just checking on the girls before I button them up for the day . Relative humidity is it 85% in my grow

yeah, it's been an ongoing thing here for ages...I may lose my power due to these crazy winds but know I'm as safe as anyone can be considering...
You have the generator setup though, right? I need to score one of those. Can never decide if I want a "plug in" or a permanently installed one.

@Patwi
I tried to send you a PM
says I am blocked
Did I do something

I've never blocked anyone Ros ... if I don't like something or someone I'll just say it .. no brother .. I'll never block nor ignore ... I have been told by some here that weird things happen and I just need to clear my cache' on my side .... try again

1664391190716.png

I've never blocked anyone Ros ... if I don't like something or someone I'll just say it .. no brother .. I'll never block nor ignore ... I have been told by some here that weird things happen and I just need to clear my cache' on my side .... try again
I was just asking maybe you did not know the PMs were blocked

OK still wont go No big deal was a private funny

You have the generator setup though, right? I need to score one of those. Can never decide if I want a "plug in" or a permanently installed one.
I have a 8 kw generac which runs on propane . It came with a automatic transfer .I am a electrician and can add and remove if i need anything else but for the most part 8kw keeps 2 acs on (5 k btu & a 10kbtu) heat ,one freezer and one refrigerator.
IMHO you want to size a generator as low in kws as possible .The less kws the less fuel it consumes. Propane is nice and clean . and easy to keep

Latest posts

Back