The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1664453850636.png

Good morning peoples, I have stuck my head out the garage door and the back door and it looks like a war zone. I don’t see any trees down but I do see way more limbs in my care to discuss. The trees do not have leaves on them anymore. The ground is covered with leaves and branch tips After that 95 mile an hour blow. I talked to Drift yesterday Giggy and he was doing great, he was very prepared for the storm and didn’t get anything besides wind and rain. I have no Internet and I’m fortunate to have power because most of the neighborhood doesn’t… after I get done icing my back I’m going to head out and assess the damage. I’ve got some friends in the neighborhood are coming over to spend the day because they’re powerless. I dread taking down all of my storm shutters, I’m still so sore from putting them up I appreciate all the thoughts and prayers you folks have sent. You are truly my online family, twisted bastards but I love all of you

Good morning peoples, I have stuck my head out the garage door and the back door and it looks like a war zone. I don’t see any trees down but I do see way more limbs in my care to discuss. The trees do not have leaves on them anymore. The ground is covered with leaves and branch tips After that 95 mile an hour blow. I talked to Drift yesterday Giggy and he was doing great, he was very prepared for the storm and didn’t get anything besides wind and rain. I have no Internet and I’m fortunate to have power because most of the neighborhood doesn’t… after I get done icing my back I’m going to head out and assess the damage. I’ve got some friends in the neighborhood are coming over to spend the day because they’re powerless. I dread taking down all of my storm shutters, I’m still so sore from putting them up I appreciate all the thoughts and prayers you folks have sent. You are truly my online family, twisted bastards but I love all of you
Good to see you Boo
Your Number 1 Fan

So glad to hear from you boo. Glad you have no trees down and electricity. Those limbs I know are a pain in the arse but better than trees down. I guess all them peeps that show up at your place today will be enjoying som chicken thighs while they help you get them shutters back down (another pain but well worth it…) thanks for checking in. Hope you get internet again soon 🥰

Latest posts

Back