The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dec 5th I'm gonna have a heart procedure to try to get me out of afib. Saying I'll be on the table for 5 to 5 1/2 hours. Needless to say I'm not looking forward to it. So I have been running around with my head up my back side.
My husband is having one the same day for the same thing. Good luck with yours. I hope it works for him too

Got the labors of Hercules done. Got a ton of crap moved, swept, semi-organized, and room for the plow Jeep in the small shed. I was promised help by the Old Hen and Pullet, but they ran off to town for "just a minute to do some local stuff". Got finished about 15 minutes before they came home. :) Jeep is in the garage with the battery charging, and parked in front of the plow. It'll be on tomorrow. Takes about five minutes to put on, but I had nothing left in me to do it. Old farts need to know when they've pushed it too far, and I've got a back that never fails to remind me.

Just finished trimming for the day. Will do it again tomorrow. Gonna practice some 9-ball, take a Jacuzzi and start my daily buzz.

@ Hippie. My back is just like yours. Just a little bit of overdoing it and the back starts screaming.

@giggy, hope you get your heart back in rhythm. Getting old isn't for pussies.

1667862771948.jpeg

hey, I'm a suspender guy, I love 'em...not worn a belt for 10 years now...yes subbie, Ivan is taking over but Dutch seem to be fine with it, they play which surprises me as cranky and lethargic her had become...Ivan is finding his groove...giggy, I have faith you will be fine, may take a few adjustments in life to get there but heart work has become so common place not there's little risk...
got some free samples of beard conditioner and the such, looking forward to trying it, beard has gotten a life of it's own...for some reason the back isn't an issue, must be the rising moon...

hey, I'm a suspender guy, I love 'em...not worn a belt for 10 years now...yes subbie, Ivan is taking over but Dutch seem to be fine with it, they play which surprises me as cranky and lethargic her had become...Ivan is finding his groove...giggy, I have faith you will be fine, may take a few adjustments in life to get there but heart work has become so common place not there's little risk...
got some free samples of beard conditioner and the such, looking forward to trying it, beard has gotten a life of it's own...for some reason the back isn't an issue, must be the rising moon...
Boos got a nice beard suspenders and can chop wood, build a fire and cook too 😊 what a catch

I love my suspenders and after all these years I found Deluthe company makes the best.
I would pop off the clips squeezing thru a 16 inch studded walls .
They make clip ons that are excellent and ones you put on brass buttons on the pants.
Deluth is what LLBean and Herters used to be .good stuff....

I love my suspenders and after all these years I found Deluthe company makes the best.
I would pop off the clips squeezing thru a 16 inch studded walls .
They make clip ons that are excellent and ones you put on brass buttons on the pants.
Deluth is what LLBean and Herters used to be .good stuff....
I started using suspenders a few years ago and have only used a belt a few times since.

Gooode morning and happy two toke Tuesday!
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Latest posts

Back