The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
******* cold today
Not here. 73 degrees and sunny. Perfect day. Got the golf cart washed as well as the new Deere, got two batteries in the ATV and FrankenDeere charging, and got the blade on the Jeep. Let 'er snow.

Got a little rearranging to do tomorrow and get stuff put up, and I'm done. I'm beat. Showertime comin'.

Been trimming the last 3 days. Mon it was Gold Digger, Tues it was D-99 (donkey butter x cindy 99) yesterday it was Grape Ape x Tres Haze from GMO. All are trimmed and in jars. Been a good week. Here is a pic of the Grape Ape x Tres Haze. I smoked a bowl of it last night. Although green is was gooooood stuff. Good taste and smell. Can't wait to see how it is after curing.

View attachment 312977
Another beautiful bud 💕

TGIF
604E3DCB-C566-4BC7-B1EA-7DE65C4D7C77.jpeg

I am and always have been an early bird. But, as age had creeped up on me it has gotten harder and harder to get my motor going. Some morning are worse than others. My back hates me.
My biological clock seems set to the time zone that I grew up in, which is a couple hours earlier that Pacific time, so I typically get up at 2:00 or 3:00 and have never needed an alarm clock.

These days, Miss Layla reliably comes and wakes me about that time, even if I was inclined to slug-a-bed in a few extra winks. Nuzzling my neck with her face, while moaning and whimpering.
meh, lots of rain and wind but no issues so far...Ivan doesn't like taking care of binniz while it's raining...he stayed out until he broke that habit...
Ivan is a little big to introduce to the alpha wolf rollover, but that is how I house trained my pups. All of our GS rescues already had that part down pat.

I paper trained my first GS by previously peeing on a newspaper by the back door and setting her on it when I first brought her in the door.

Now days, we have a dog door that opens into an enclosed courtyard, so I pee in the general area I wish them to use beforehand and show them the courtyard as part of their introduction. So far the 10' block walls, with galvanized sheet metal on the gate and other climbing surfaces, it has kept our dogs and cats in and with our GS support, squirrels, racoons, possums, and other critters out.

Morning OFC. I have never used an alarm clock. I just wake up when I am supposed to. Even if I get up at 3 am to go fishing...I just wake up. Even as a kid, mom never had to get me up.....my younger brother was exactly the opposite...

17 fargin degrees outside.....brrrrr.

Gotta get busy and get last minute things done in the grow this morning. Getting my hand worked on later today. Don't know what to expect of how long I will be unable to use it.

Back in my working days, I had the clock set for 0400. I'd wake up and turn it off at 0345 or so. Up and out by 0430 and battling the idiots on I 75 to be in Murder City by 0630. Don't miss those days a bit. Now a days, I wake up when I wake up. First thing I did when I retired back in '06 was to take off my slave bracelet and toss it in the trash. Haven't worn a watch since. I'm on Indian time.

Gotta head out a bit early for Beer Day and pick up the Pullet's SUV. She lunched her front brake pads and rotors. Found a place in town that would do 'em for $300. I priced the parts. They made $50 bucks on the deal. Wasn't worth my time or back, so I let her farm it out.
See ya's when my BAC is sufficient for a Friday. 🤪

Gotta head out a bit early for Beer Day and pick up the Pullet's SUV. She lunched her front brake pads and rotors. Found a place in town that would do 'em for $300. I priced the parts. They made $50 bucks on the deal. Wasn't worth my time or back, so I let her farm it out.
See ya's when my BAC is sufficient for a Friday. 🤪
Need to instruct her in the ways of proper braking techniques LOL

My typing isn't gonna come easy for awhile. Quick procedure. In and out in in less than two hours. They were waiting for me when I got there. Part one is done, I go back on Monday to do part two. Then rehab.

IMG_20221111_142954722_MF_PORTRAIT.jpg

If all goes well that little finger hanging out by itself will join the others.

Latest posts

Back