The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning, upper 20's to low 30's this morn. Giving em a half day, then gotta work on my pickup that I never get to drive. Wife doesn't like to ride with me but drives both my truck and her car. I took her across Houston in rush hour traffic in about 45 minutes, where it was about 2 to 2 1/2 hours to get across. Said she was never gonna ride with me again. I looked at her and asked her if she was walking home. I drive a company truck so she will ride with me every once in awhile.

I will be glad when I can type again.....this finger banging is getting old.
Mama used to call that the hunt and peck method of typing. I told her about using all your fingers/thumbs that I was learning in school. She shoved the typewriter over to me and said to show her. I did. From then on, I typed out every fringe benefit/payroll check ever handed out or mailed for the Old Man's business. I didn't mind. Gave me good practice, and I passed the typing class with an A+.
Had to get used to the computer keyboards. You don't have to bang 'em like you did the old mechanical ones.

Ken was a switch hitter anyway. Maybe GI Joe….😂
A better choice! Here is my rig. It was made for me by Hashmaster Kut as a titanium swing skillet and I modified it to use it as an electric nail.

Other side.jpg
Graywolfs dab rig.jpg

Morning. Both GI and BJ Joe were never a part of my life.

7 fargin degrees. A morning not fit for man nor beast.
Never did the "doll" thing either. I did build a bunch of those monster models, Frankenstein, Wolf man etc. Also like those HO scale Army sets. They had everything, Marines, Japanese Army, WWI and WWII American and German Armies, very detailed.

Bubba

First the "one hand job" in the basement, now this. The man is on pain meds and cant defend himself, YET....Nobody gets a break around here. Have balls will bust'em. Sort of like "Have gun, will travel" now who was that? Not Paladin, Maverick maybe?

Bubba
Paladin.

I built all kinds of models as a kid. All the monster models, and WWII planes, tanks, and ships. Good clean fun for a kid.

Never did the "doll" thing either. I did build a bunch of those monster models, Frankenstein, Wolf man etc. Also like those HO scale Army sets. They had everything, Marines, Japanese Army, WWI and WWII American and German Armies, very detailed.

Bubba
I was giving almost envery GI Joe their was along with all his toys. SPACE cAPSULE AND JEEP ETC....
I blew them all to hell with m-80s

Paladin.

I built all kinds of models as a kid. All the monster models, and WWII planes, tanks, and ships. Good clean fun for a kid.
Enjoyed those Balsa wood and paper gas powered airplanes that went around in a circle. Estes rockets were another good one. Scads of car models, and I built a larger submarine model that had a removeable side, so you could see all the insides. Microscopes and telescopes killed lots of hours. Been thinking of building one again....telescope that is...

Bubba

Latest posts

Back