The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So get this , we had a new blk top driveway installed and my wife was like you can not change the oil on new driveway. So I put truck across the driveway and extend out over the grass on side yard, so if spilled any oil would go on grass. I set up ramps to be on the lawn (which was soft)and drove up onto them. At 1st all was fine but every time I went under and came back out I noticed the ramps sinking lower and lower and started to tilt towards one side. I had to go under one more time to install the oil plug. That was a bit scary, LOL as soon as I crawled out my wife is saying you better not go under there again. But they held until I let her back down off of them.
I would have hate to be crushed in my own driveway. I am buying better ramps next year.
I have low profile Rhino Ramps (solid good ones) but low profile will not work on a lifted truck .
Sucks to be that guy
1668883665019.png

Mama used to call that the hunt and peck method of typing. I told her about using all your fingers/thumbs that I was learning in school. She shoved the typewriter over to me and said to show her. I did. From then on, I typed out every fringe benefit/payroll check ever handed out or mailed for the Old Man's business. I didn't mind. Gave me good practice, and I passed the typing class with an A+.
Had to get used to the computer keyboards. You don't have to bang 'em like you did the old mechanical ones.
One of the smartest things I ever did was take typing in high school. Who knew how important it would turn out to be?
Looks a bit involved. I just use a bowl and a Bic. :)
That looks like a lot of trouble to me
I usually use it just like it sits and dab concentrate. To pass it, I just lift the coil off the dab pipe. The PID keeps the temperature exact and I'm vaporizing, not combusting.

That last one needs a good epsom salt and everclear treatment! That musta been a good session!

Bubba

I collect the concentrate in the bottom and recycle it into sleep meds.

Enjoyed those Balsa wood and paper gas powered airplanes that went around in a circle. Estes rockets were another good one. Scads of car models, and I built a larger submarine model that had a removeable side, so you could see all the insides. Microscopes and telescopes killed lots of hours. Been thinking of building one again....telescope that is...

Bubba
I got my telescope taken away from me . The lady next door complained ...

I got my telescope taken away from me . The lady next door complained ...
Question
You are say 60plus yrs and a neighbor is 28 beautiful viral young gal.
She sunbaths in the nude every day at 1230pm, is it wrong to us to aim your telescope lower on the horizon

Latest posts

Back