The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it was loosely held years ago, cuts made it out to the general public and it's been in circulation for a while now...

thanks for clearing that up Boo

there are so many different stories out there about the history of cannabis , some of them are true , some a little far fetched

Adam Dunn has an informative video about the origins of the OG Kush

I never held it big but I know those that have and they sure as heck ain't patched...when I finally got ghost OG I was less than thrilled with it...20twentymendicino folks have been quite kind to me...

I never held it big but I know those that have and they sure as heck ain't patched...when I finally got ghost OG I was less than thrilled with it...20twentymendicino folks have been quite kind to me...

didnt TCC have a retired patched member , lives in Florida and likes to fish a lot?….

i cannot recall his handle but i wonder if he had the cut?

i have a version of the Ogers Kush that i really like…we grew out several ecsd x ogers and out popped a lone plant that was totally different than them others

anyway , she has some seeds on her and ill go through them again and huntmfor this particular pheno

yeah , i grew the ghost and he also sent me some ghost express seeds and the weed was mediocre to me

there is a lot of new flavors out there and sometimes it is difficult to separate the facts from the marketing hype

enjoy the ride Amigo

1669001080857.jpeg

nope but i do recall those fellas…….it was drifting13 that i was thinking about
I remember drifting he was a good guy. He was here for a while. I hope he's doing okay. If I remember right boo you live close to him.

GW Morning
Im still working on a joint night smoking filter and have a question.

I plan on using a small tent charcoal filter and attach an inline booster fan on it with a speed controller.
I plan on using one of these
1669039073374.png

Mounted atop of a small charcoal filter 8inch long 4 inch outlet.
1669039186290.png

Along with a reg 120volt wall dial dimmer switch built into electric box.
I want to make a filter for removing some smell and smoke from room in the evening , it has started to bother my wife and now my dog
This last batch is so stinky they want me out ................LOL
What do you think about wiring in a dimmer to control the speed.
I have 10 extra good switches sitting in my electric Box

Latest posts

Back