The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Moanday all. Just sprayed for thrips. If I don't the little bas-tards will start showing up. Don't know where they come from must be in my soil.

Hand is sore today... Too much physical therapy yesterday. Wish it would heal faster. But right now my main objective is to keep it from getting infected.

Brand new start to a brand new week. Will try and walk today if my hand will let me.

Happy Moanday all. Just sprayed for thrips. If I don't the little bas-tards will start showing up. Don't know where they come from must be in my soil.

Hand is sore today... Too much physical therapy yesterday. Wish it would heal faster. But right now my main objective is to keep it from getting infected.

Brand new start to a brand new week. Will try and walk today if my hand will let me.
Sorry about your thrips. This product is the jam on thrips and PM. Not sure what’s in it but it works super fast on both problems. I am sure I brought them in with my soil last time I had them…
6A29F665-6A80-4507-80B9-DE4E9AAC8FB7.jpeg

GW Morning
Im still working on a joint night smoking filter and have a question.

I plan on using a small tent charcoal filter and attach an inline booster fan on it with a speed controller.
I plan on using one of these
View attachment 313656
Mounted atop of a small charcoal filter 8inch long 4 inch outlet.
View attachment 313657
Along with a reg 120volt wall dial dimmer switch built into electric box.
I want to make a filter for removing some smell and smoke from room in the evening , it has started to bother my wife and now my dog
This last batch is so stinky they want me out ................LOL
What do you think about wiring in a dimmer to control the speed.
I have 10 extra good switches sitting in my electric Box

How much static pressure will that fan support?

A variable frequency drive will work better as a fan speed control.

Thrip damage on cannabis can be difficult to spot, as they usually live on the underside of leaves and so can be easy to miss. The first sign of thrip damage is the appearance of tiny silver or bronze dots: this is where the thrips have bitten into the leaves. Thrips on cannabis will also produce minuscule black dots, which are a sign of thrip feces. After a long thrip infestation, leaves will begin to look yellow-brownish and appear dead, with infestations of small, white eggs.

1669060472960.png

Sorry about your thrips. This product is the jam on thrips and PM. Not sure what’s in it but it works super fast on both problems. I am sure I brought them in with my soil last time I had them…
View attachment 313659
Free sample of Lost Coast Plant Therapy, a natural plant insecticide and fungicide. Just pay $4.95 shipping, USA only. 2oz bottle

Natural Plant Insecticide & Fungicide | Lost Coast Plant Therapy

Lost Coast Plant Therapy plant spray protects your plants from damaging pests, mold and mildew with Lost Coast Plant Therapy. Eliminates bugs on contact by suffocation and dehydration. Does not leave harmful residue on your plants, and it even has a pleasant aroma.
www.lostcoastplanttherapy.com
Supposed to work very well, we'll see.
😉

Free sample of Lost Coast Plant Therapy, a natural plant insecticide and fungicide. Just pay $4.95 shipping, USA only. 2oz bottle

Natural Plant Insecticide & Fungicide | Lost Coast Plant Therapy

Lost Coast Plant Therapy plant spray protects your plants from damaging pests, mold and mildew with Lost Coast Plant Therapy. Eliminates bugs on contact by suffocation and dehydration. Does not leave harmful residue on your plants, and it even has a pleasant aroma.
Supposed to work very well, we'll see.
😉
It’s worth the 4.95 shipping. everyone should try it. I don’t work for the company but got a free sample last year and used it with a thrip problem. By second application they were gone. Used it again when I found PM in my auto tent after the first application There was no sign of it. It called for three applications which I did during flower too. That little free bottle lasted a while too. I just purchased another so I’ll be ready if needed.

Thrip damage on cannabis can be difficult to spot, as they usually live on the underside of leaves and so can be easy to miss. The first sign of thrip damage is the appearance of tiny silver or bronze dots: this is where the thrips have bitten into the leaves. Thrips on cannabis will also produce minuscule black dots, which are a sign of thrip feces. After a long thrip infestation, leaves will begin to look yellow-brownish and appear dead, with infestations of small, white eggs.

View attachment 313698
scoped all the plants, nothing creepy going on...I'm quite baffled with weird looking leaves...

Latest posts

Back