The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heading to the vet to drop another 6K for todays surgery...he's getting his hip prepped for a total replacement...my heart is shattered about this...I'm hoping the sale of the orange camaro covers the hospital bills...the driver didn't look before he rolled over Ivan who was laying by Dutch in the fenced parking lot...the want to take his tail but I told them there wasn't an option...I appreciate the phone messages, I'll return them when I'm able to talk without breaking down...thanks brothers and sister...
My heart goes out to you and your pup brother. Sending prayers and good thoughts.................

Long work day in the grow. Tea, nutes, water, up pot....you name it and I did it today. Just got done checking the trichomes on three plants that are 63 days in. Bad picture

IMG_20221123_122230113.jpg

But this one is getting close. SnowCaine. A gift from Boo. This lady is gonna be in the stating line up for sure. This one plant stinks up the whole tent. Smells like candy cane. Here is a picture of her.

IMG_20221123_120835854.jpg

I have Frost Hammer and Gold Digger right behind her. Almost scissor time.

Long work day in the grow. Tea, nutes, water, up pot....you name it and I did it today. Just got done checking the trichomes on three plants that are 63 days in. Bad picture

View attachment 313826
But this one is getting close. SnowCaine. A gift from Boo. This lady is gonna be in the stating line up for sure. This one plant stinks up the whole tent. Smells like candy cane. Here is a picture of her.

View attachment 313828

I have Frost Hammer and Gold Digger right behind her. Almost scissor time.
just poped 2 snocaine im stoked !

I saw Ivan earlier and am hoping I'll get a call to come get him...he got all wiggly when he saw me approach his crate at the hospital, I told his to chill and he knows that word, laid back down so daddy could cradle his head in my hands...it feels like a week since he was here...

Very soon, sweet looking ladies.
I saw Ivan earlier and am hoping I'll get a call to come get him...he got all wiggly when he saw me approach his crate at the hospital, I told his to chill and he knows that word, laid back down so daddy could cradle his head in my hands...it feels like a week since he was here...
Any idea on hie injuries yet, sucks this happened

so far he's gonna need a total hip replacement and his tail may need to be amputated...I'm fighting the doctors on that...the poor guy is so bruised you cant tell where the hair starts and the skin begins...he will require a vet visit daily for a while for wound care, about 80 miles round trip...

the electrical contractor was turning around in my parking lot and just didn't see him until he was under the tire screaming...a total accident but I got an email from the company who is asking to cover the 20K plus this is gonna cost...I've spent 12K in 24 hours...surgeon called and said todays surgery went well, he's happy with the results...I will surely get Ivan first thing in the morning...yeah roster, I'll be up before the sun rises tomorrow...as pute commented, my dogs are my life, both Ivan and Dutch...

no guys, that's just a sweet gesture but I'm fine...things are tight right now but it's years end, being 10K in the hole from a tenant that bailed without paying rent and taxes due is a temporary setback...them agreeing to cover the costs is manna from above...I will be spending a bunch on fuel, if it's even available...rumors of a diesel shortage looms...I'm really missing Ivan after just 24 hours, it seems weeks...

no guys, that's just a sweet gesture but I'm fine...things are tight right now but it's years end, being 10K in the hole from a tenant that bailed without paying rent and taxes due is a temporary setback...them agreeing to cover the costs is manna from above...I will be spending a bunch on fuel, if it's even available...rumors of a diesel shortage looms...I'm really missing Ivan after just 24 hours, it seems weeks...
Don't hesitate to ask. Snuggle up with Dutch.

so far he's gonna need a total hip replacement and his tail may need to be amputated...I'm fighting the doctors on that...the poor guy is so bruised you cant tell where the hair starts and the skin begins...he will require a vet visit daily for a while for wound care, about 80 miles round trip...
Happy Thanksgiving all and a special prayer for Ivan, Boo, and Dutch! Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!

Also hugs.
bigarmhug.gif
Passing left......
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

morning everybody, letting everybody sleep in means more coffee for me. yes i started drinking coffee again. do you know a sailor that doesn't love their coffee? i think i'll get the wife a new coffee maker, it took over 30 minutes to make a pot. brother boo, still got you and the pup on top brother.

morning everybody, letting everybody sleep in means more coffee for me. yes i started drinking coffee again. do you know a sailor that doesn't love their coffee? i think i'll get the wife a new coffee maker, it took over 30 minutes to make a pot. brother boo, still got you and the pup on top brother.
I think we all do .Its his pup but we are Ivans family too

Latest posts

Back