The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Evening everybody, was feeling good today. Walked across the yard to my inlaws close to 100 yards, set and helped find bad bulbs in icicle lights. I walked home a little while later. Wife comes in and says she has to go to home depot, sure I'll go with you. No problem in the parking lot, she hit the doors of the store and it was like a foot race. They told me I would be weak for a while, let's just say they didn't lie a damn bit. We had to go over to Walmart and I stayed in the car. I did make it out to the grow, things are looking good. I just wish they didn't go into fade so quick, flipped 6 regs of mendo purple x purple princess, may have to pull a few seeds from em.
You’re supposed to be taking it easy for at least a week… no lifting

Well allrighty then 😜💕💕 thanx big. He looks like he needs to come inside and get warm…

i am sure your furnace is on , there is probably some hot coffee or tea , and an extra blanket ought to do it eh
Well allrighty then 😜💕💕 thanx big. He looks like he needs to come inside and get warm…

surly you have some hot coffee or tea going and a nice blanket ..that outta do it

good morning

I had to watch Linda whither to 60 pounds before she finally went home, cancer is miserable and man made...1 year later the Dutch found cancer in me...I was lucky, they cut it out of my liver which is in end stage...
on a lighter note, made mah meatloaf for tomorrow and took this pic while walking down the road...View attachment 314841View attachment 314842
Is that a Wolf stove? Not that a have an oven fetish.....

Bubba

Morning. I can't keep up with this place.

you may as well go back to bed

we will all behave until you get back

74B3C725-B14D-4CA5-85A2-72FA1C71FAF1.jpeg

Good morning folks. I brought dutch over to the hospital and now I am in town waiting to bring him home… is tail. Has an foul smell, which is not a good sign. The little guy needs socialization, Ivan is way too aggressive towards other dogs. He’s not looking to hurt them, but he certainly wants to get to them. Walt dutch came into bed one morning and pulled down my covers and just began licking my liver when he was showing me that I had cancer. Dogs are amazing animals that we do not deserve

Good morning folks. I brought dutch over to the hospital and now I am in town waiting to bring him home… is tail. Has an foul smell, which is not a good sign. The little guy needs socialization, Ivan is way too aggressive towards other dogs. He’s not looking to hurt them, but he certainly wants to get to them. Walt dutch came into bed one morning and pulled down my covers and just began licking my liver when he was showing me that I had cancer. Dogs are amazing animals that we do not deserve
good luck to you both

I am just now leaving the animal hospital and Ivan still has his entire tail. But a weight off my shoulders, but we’re not out of the woods yet. I’m told I have to wait six months for a hip replacement so this is going to be a long-term recovery. I’m going home and smoking some flowers.

I am just now leaving the animal hospital and Ivan still has his entire tail. But a weight off my shoulders, but we’re not out of the woods yet. I’m told I have to wait six months for a hip replacement so this is going to be a long-term recovery. I’m going home and smoking some flowers.
have some meatloaf brother...meatloaf always gives me hope ....

Boo
Is the Vet going to re-evaluate the hip with more scans or xrays to see how it has healed on it's own? I would think so before they just go in and do a whole new hip. things sure have changed .
Best of LUCK for your Family

Latest posts

Back