The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
getting ready to head out back and do some repotting...just an FYI, Ivan's balls are now the size of quail eggs...I do a weekly checkup on the boys to be sure all is well...he's gonna be a scrapper and from the size of his leg bones and feet, easily 120 lbs...he's just way too much fun for one man to behold...

getting ready to head out back and do some repotting...just an FYI, Ivan's balls are now the size of quail eggs...I do a weekly checkup on the boys to be sure all is well...he's gonna be a scrapper and from the size of his leg bones and feet, easily 120 lbs...he's just way too much fun for one man to behold...
A lot to feed I bet ! But then again so am I ....

Ivan doesn't have a provolone sammich for breakfast, lunch, and supper...:rolleyes:
he currently eats way more than Dutch and would eat more if I fed it to hi...his faavorite part of the day is when I give him the OK to lick the dinner bowl when Dutch is done...he tastes raw beef, chicken, and eggs...I tell him when he's a big boy like Dutch he'll be fed like Dutch...he'll hit 100 lbs. within 6 months...

Ivan doesn't have a provolone sammich for breakfast, lunch, and supper...:rolleyes:
he currently eats way more than Dutch and would eat more if I fed it to hi...his faavorite part of the day is when I give him the OK to lick the dinner bowl when Dutch is done...he tastes raw beef, chicken, and eggs...I tell him when he's a big boy like Dutch he'll be fed like Dutch...he'll hit 100 lbs. within 6 months...
noice and Ivan will be the same weight I was that age too..! :rolleyes:

Im partial to provolone good provolone just saying..!

for shiit sake, I take Ivan out for another trot and I'm looking at his tail...the bandage just fell off, no teeth marks...heading across tow for another vet visit...not taking chances waiting until tuesday for his appointment...just caught a good buzz to boot...dammit

It works for me ..
1671403532915.jpeg

Can you show us a photo of his tail with the bandage off, or is it too early to have no bandage?
-------------------------------------------------------------------
HAH!! I posted the above before I read how his bandage fell off. Now we all wanna see...

Latest posts

Back