The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been working in the grow all morning. Up-potting mostly. Remember the starts I said would root.....bingo.! All at the same time. I did half today and the rest tomorrow. Also moved 2 ODD's into 5 gal pots......moving them to flower soon.

Mrs Pute is getting her hair colored. We should have walked.....I have a physical therapist appointment tomorrow and the rest of the week will be frigged...

Been working in the grow all morning. Up-potting mostly. Remember the starts I said would root.....bingo.! All at the same time. I did half today and the rest tomorrow. Also moved 2 ODD's into 5 gal pots......moving them to flower soon.

Mrs Pute is getting her hair colored. We should have walked.....I have a physical therapist appointment tomorrow and the rest of the week will be frigged...
What color

Amazing, that guy knows the proper way to cast a fly rod....most don't.....that cast was so purdy I didn't see the girl.
A buddy of mine do a shoot on a woman named Joan Wulf who was renown in distance with a fly rod.
We would go fly fishing on the Pulaski river for salmon .I remember how you hold the rod determines whether you get a hook in your ear or knot

A buddy of mine do a shoot on a woman named Joan Wulf who was renown in distance with a fly rod.
We would go fly fishing on the Pulaski river for salmon .I remember how you hold the rod determines whether you get a hook in your ear or knot
I buried a hook right under my right eye one time. Only time that has happened in 40 years if fly fishing.

I was casting in heavy wind and a sudden gust blew the hook tight into my face. My buddy removed the fly with a pair of forceps. No harm no foul.

Major hint if you ever pick up a fly rod.......remove the barb from the hook so it is easily removed not only from the fish but myself as well. AND NEVER FISH WITHOUT EYE PROTECTION....IE GLASSES.

I buried a hook right under my right eye one time. Only time that has happened in 40 years if fly fishing.

I was casting in heavy wind and a sudden gust blew the hook tight into my face. My buddy removed the fly with a pair of forceps. No harm no foul.

Major hint if you ever pick up a fly rod.......remove the barb from the hook so it is easily removed not only from the fish but myself as well. AND NEVER FISH WITHOUT EYE PROTECTION....IE GLASSES.
Around 13 years ago we chartered a boat out of Mont .Ended up not doing so well but hooked into some blues.We were using diamond jigs and at one point someone yucked it in ,jig let loose from the fish and clocked the mate right below the eye. Really wearing eye protection is a must, shooting a gun too.

Around 13 years ago we chartered a boat out of Mont .Ended up not doing so well but hooked into some blues.We were using diamond jigs and at one point someone yucked it in ,jig let loose from the fish and clocked the mate right below the eye. Really wearing eye protection is a must, shooting a gun too.
1671490773237.png

Latest posts

Back