The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and if you can back it up with a grilled cheese sandwich...
Now Im hungry
1671545112171.png

I love tomato rice soup w/ good pepper

yeah that sounds good

i usually put a couple tablespoons of hot salsa in the soup when cooking

Swede and i split a grilled cheese sammich with extra sharp Tillamook cheese last night and i was craving the soup to go along with it so i had the soup this morning

now i am looking forward to a poached in milk egg over some buttered toast

Wait
Walt were you not a body builder?
Sheeit no. I am kinda a big sumbitch, but that just happened -- I had no say in it. Back in the Olden Days when I was GI-fit, my Beautiful Witch could not pinch the skin on my belly.

Now, while I weigh about the same, she can achieve successful pinchin' most everywhere. 82 has its drawbacks. <-- Mind you, the drawbacks do not (yet) supercede** stayin' around.

**Sooper Unca Walt Trivia: Supercede is really correctly spelled "supersede". But this is a case of common mis-usage causing general acceptance. And I was feeling like dancing with danger. What a pirate!

Last edited:
yeah that sounds good

Swede and i split a grilled cheese sammich with extra sharp Tillamook cheese last night and i was craving the soup to go along with it so i had the soup this morning

gastronomically you boldly go where few can follow..... I thought I was alone ..... :rolleyes:

yeah that sounds good

Just made a loaf of bread. Telepathically sending you a couple 'o slices.

Glad you're half way back to feeling good. Sick sucks.
Sheeit no. I am kinda a big sumbitch, but that just happened -- I had no say in it. Back in the Olden Days when I was GI-fit, my Beautiful Witch could not pinch the skin on my belly.

Now, while I weigh about the same, she can achieve successful pinchin' most everywhere. 82 has its drawbacks. <-- Mind you, the drawbacks do not (yet) supercede** stayin' around.

**Sooper Unca Walt Trivia: Supercede is really correctly spelled "supersede". But this is a case of common mis-usage causing general acceptance. And I was feeling like dancing with danger. What a pirate!
At 82, you'll be able to pinch an inch of me, but you'll get ashes on your fingers! :)

Jeez @bigsur51 🥶
"...are calling for -50 below zero temps here , 3 days of hellish frigid cold."

Here I yam, 3/4 terrified of the temp being predicted here to drop to the 40's or even the 30's <-- Thass a fargin 90F difference in temps!!!!!

-50F vs +40F

While we are on the subject, I am gonna blow Puck away this Christmas. While I wuz up inna attic getting the Christmas tree down, I discovered Herself's and Your Humble Obdn't &tc's dive bag stashed up there.

Two skinsuits
Two top-line masks and snorkels
Two sets of fins
Two pairs of dive shoes
Dive gloves
Goodie bag and ticklestick

All of the above are usable by him. (*ohboy*) And we no longer use any of those things. He is gonna flip. He dives all year, not just in bug season.

Jeez @bigsur51 🥶

Here I yam, 3/4 terrified of the temp being predicted here to drop to the 40's or even the 30's <-- Thass a fargin 90F difference in temps!!!!!

-50F vs +40F

While we are on the subject, I am gonna blow Puck away this Christmas. While I wuz up inna attic getting the Christmas tree down, I discovered Herself's and Your Humble Obdn't &tc's dive bag stashed up there.

Two skinsuits
Two sets of fins
Two pairs of dive shoes
Dive gloves

All of the above are usable by him. (*ohboy*) And we no longer use any of those things. He is gonna flip. He dives all year, not just in bug season.
skinsuits add a different twist in the boudoir ,just saying ... :rolleyes:

skinsuits add a different twist in the boudoir ,just saying ... :rolleyes:
Ah, Grasshopper... you have heard the rumors. Let me tell you what I learned 69 full years ago in the Temple: "The Journey of the Reluctant Shrimp" <-- This can only be experienced once, since the traveler always dies in utter satiation. It requires a skinsuit made of...

Oh, dear. This is a public forum. Better you just forget the first paragraph, and we can go to safer, yet equally enchanting knowledge... that I also learned at the Temple Way Back Then**

"The Secret of Unendurable Pleasure Indefinitely Prolonged" is a simple yet

Hey!
Not found (404)
Sorry, Grasshopper, it has been censored by the Watchmen. However, keep working on the skinsuit angle... you may have a breakthrough.

** That was its name: Temple Way Back When <-- The Engrish transliteration from the Zhou Dynasty name given in 420 BCE meaning: "We know which arm it's under."

Jeez @bigsur51 🥶

-50F vs +40F

Two skinsuits
Two sets of fins
Two pairs of dive shoes
Dive gloves

here is another one for ya Unca…..

we go from the predicted -50 and then 4 days later , 4 days , the predicted high is 61!!

i need a slide rule to figure that one out!

Latest posts

Back