The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning all! Hugz, kisses, and tokes all around. Let's start this morning on an upbeat note by hugging and kissing the person or pup you wake up next to!
bigarmhug.gif
lt2.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Hug.jpg

So I got a new ink-jet printer. I went through all the setup procedures, and it stuck on a page requiring me to put in serial numbers and passwords. And it wouldn't accept anything.

Had to call our fave guy, Jorge. He was tired after a full day's work, but showed up at 7:30 PM (inna fargin dark!) at our front door anyway. I sat him down at my 'puter/printer hideyhole.

After ten minutes, he came out and said, "Everything is working fine."

Me: "Great! Lemme get my checkbook." (He charges $75 for a house call.)

Jorge: "Nah, I didn't do anything. You had it set up right. They just had a message on the screen that seemed like you were stuck... but you weren't."

He wouldn't take anything but a handshake.

So I got a new ink-jet printer. I went through all the setup procedures, and it stuck on a page requiring me to put in serial numbers and passwords. And it wouldn't accept anything.

Had to call our fave guy, Jorge. He was tired after a full day's work, but showed up at 7:30 PM (inna fargin dark!) at our front door anyway. I sat him down at my 'puter/printer hideyhole.

After ten minutes, he came out and said, "Everything is working fine."

Me: "Great! Lemme get my checkbook." (He charges $75 for a house call.)

Jorge: "Nah, I didn't do anything. You had it set up right. They just had a message on the screen that seemed like you were stuck... but you weren't."

He wouldn't take anything but a handshake.
His kindness will pay off for him 💕

Good morning

preparing for Armageddon which will arrive this evening about 5-6pm

then 3 days and 3 nights in the belly of the frozen whale

ya all have heard about Jonah in the Bible?

old Jonah had a whale of a time
Glad to see you're back in the world of the living. Is Swede healing up too?
We're supposed to get our snow slapdown starting Thursday. Ain't the first time, and ain't gonna be the last.

Glad to see you're back in the world of the living. Is Swede healing up too?
We're supposed to get our snow slapdown starting Thursday. Ain't the first time, and ain't gonna be the last.

thanks for the Kind words

we are about 37.307% better than 2 days ago , lots of coughing right now trying to all the sticky phlegm and mucus out of our lungs and sinuses

ive coughed so much and so violently the last four days that my midsection feels like I just went 10 rounds with Joe Frazier

maybe we can thank Al Gore-the-hore for this global warming eh

Last edited:
thanks for the Kind words

we are about 37.307% better than 2 days ago , lots of coughing right now trying to all the sticky phlegm and mucus out of our lungs and sinuses

ive coughed so much and so violently the last four days that my midsection feels like I just went 10 rounds with Joe Frazier

maybe we can thank Al Gore-the-***** for this global warming eh
could we use a bat?

First time I got the Chinese curse, I coughed so much and so long that I thought my ribs had cracked. Sore as hell. Strictly non-productive. Ate a ton of cough drops that seemed to help. Even tucked 'em in the spot where the wisdom teeth used to be and slept with 'em in. I sleep on my side so I wasn't worried about aspirating one.

Hydrocodone will stop the cough. Codeine blocks the signal that makes you cough. I keep them around just for coughs. Dont like pain pills because they stop me up but the cough kicks my ass even more.

Latest posts

Back