The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snow piling up. Schools online or closed. I told Mrs. Monkey today would be a good day to sit around and smoke some weed. Hang with my buddies on the weed page. .
Its safe,its warm, its non-stressful, conducive to eating, weed acceptable day ! good for dancing too.

Wow ,I think I could make a song out of dem words....
I think Billy Joel beat ya to it.

Woke up to a dusting of the white stuff and 28 degrees. I was thinking it would have to really pick up for us to get 3 to 5 inches. The Old Hen told me it wasn't supposed to get serious 'til 1000. It's picking up. Usually, when they've hyped up Snowmageddon, we get squat. Maybe they got it right this time? It'll give me something to do this afternoon. Hate to say it, but I like to plow. Makes the neighbors happy and gives me a sense of accomplishment.

Slurping a honeybell picked from my own yard. It is a somewhat rare cross between a tangerine and grapefruit, succulent and candy sweet. This tree has survived hard freezes, hurricanes and diseases for 45 years. It yields fruit in late January, right on time.

Never saw these before
1674657593606.png

Slurping a honeybell picked from my own yard. It is a somewhat rare cross between a tangerine and grapefruit, succulent and candy sweet. This tree has survived hard freezes, hurricanes and diseases for 45 years. It yields fruit in late January, right on time.
Lucky ! there is something to be said about eating or smoking something you grew !

Latest posts

Back