The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
with all the rain around this joint , it almost sounds like spring showers

to all the southerners , are the azaleas in bloom yet?

hey ness , what flavor are you putting in the first bowl?

we are rolling up,a big hooter of Durban Poison x Triangle Kush….peppery anise licorice with overtones of lemony passion fruit………. ( hows that for some **? )
Yes they are big. Really pretty too now. Everything is blooming here.
CE25A1D9-5458-421B-A962-63976CADC789.jpeg
77192B69-C99D-458B-8623-C29ECFD32477.jpeg

Yes the only thing about them tho is they only bloom for a short time then they are just meh until next year. but for sure this is the time they are blooming and everyone seems to have them some 50 years old or more.
That is why I don't like perennials. They mostly bloom and done. Annuals are more work and expensive but bloom all summer long. Don't even want to tell you how much we spend on flowers every year but they are beautiful.

That is why I don't like perennials. They mostly bloom and done. Annuals are more work and expensive but bloom all summer long. Don't even want to tell you how much we spend on flowers every year but they are beautiful.
I am lucky to have various perennials popping up thru-out the year with blooms of every kind thru all four seasons thanks to the original owner. I really know nothing about flowers and don’t deserve such a beautiful yard

Good morning ness. I too get that scan every year because of smoking. I actually don’t mind this scan as I know smoking can cause lung issues and these scans can locate early detection. I too have quit and started up again several times. Smoking is one of my nasty habits probably the only nasty habit I have left. I’m sure one day I will quit for good. (Please brothers, no harping I’m the quit smoking thing….I know, I know…🙃)
if your balance problem gets any worse before your next doc appointment, you should have it checked out. You don’t want to be falling down. Hard to heal at our age 🥰

I'm with ya SubG. I all most gave all my cig to TJ two days ago. But didn't. We roll our own.

I'm looking forward to my chest scan test. I want to know what's going on in my lungs.

It is scary losing my balance. I all most fell, and I would of fell on Buttons my dog luckily, she is skitch because she jumps with my motion. Also, lucky I sat quickly on my hope chest, or I would have been down. When I get up, I have to stand for about 35 sec. before moving. I don't have any idea what is wrong. I think I'll call the doctor's office and explain the situation. The doctor's office has called me before and ask about my blood pressure and how I am doing.

we will have a ton of volunteer marigolds and a volunteer newcomer , a purple Morning Glory , where it came from we have no idea , bird poo maybe?

but yeah , it was easy to stick $200 bucks on flowers in this tiny space

we added some cacti a few years ago

848C6B31-FB50-4580-A767-A133BDDFA86D.jpeg

C7755626-A555-45E3-B7A0-4F7218C40CF6.jpeg

I'm with ya SubG. I all most gave all my cig to TJ two days ago. But didn't. We roll our own.

I'm looking forward to my chest scan test. I want to know what's going on in my lungs.

It is scary losing my balance. I all most fell, and I would have fell on Buttons my dog luckily, she is skitch because she jumps with my motion. Also, lucky I sat quickly on my hope chest, or I would have been down. When I get up, I have to stand for about 35 sec. before moving. I don't have any idea what is wrong. I think I'll call the doctor's office and explain the situation. The doctor's office has called me before and ask about my blood pressure and how I am doing.
You might want to get that checked out before your next appointment…

we will have a ton of volunteer marigolds and a volunteer newcomer , a purple Morning Glory , where it came from we have no idea , bird poo maybe?

but yeah , it was easy to stick $200 bucks on flowers in this tiny space

we added some cacti a few years ago

View attachment 323033

View attachment 323034
I wish I would have gotten some of those giant marigold seeds for this year.

My Son in Law does the internet and marketing for Tagawa Gardens. I get a 30% discount there. But still takes a big chunk of cash every spring. Mrs Pute loves her flowers. They have locations all across the country. They grow flowers and also have a huge marijuana greenhouse in Albuquerque NM.

My Son in Law does the internet and marketing for Tagawa Gardens. I get a 30% discount there. But still takes a big chunk of cash every spring. Mrs Pute loves her flowers. They have locations all across the country. They grow flowers and also have a huge marijuana greenhouse in Albuquerque NM.ny Groupon codes for us?
Any Groupon codes for us?

Latest posts

Back