The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has to be a strike anywhere match, Many yrs ago my grandfather made me a pistol with a metal barrel and large spring to shoot Strike anywhere Matches.
I was the neighborhood fire starter
Try to find those now! I finally found online. What I got looked like the original, but not. You could hardly get them to light on the included striker strip. Light off a side walk or with thumbnail, no way. Another piece of Americana gone.

Regular light bulbs are about to no longer be manufactured. Buy them if you need/want them. Curley cfl type bulbs and neon tubes are no longer going to be made.

Bubba

Calculous-Cutta , close to Mumbai or what I like to call , Bombay
1680691500320.png

Gawd. The stink of the Ganges is incredible. I dunno if wrapped bodies still float down, but the water is so filthy that nowhere at all can you see even an inch into it.

It is opaque grey. And smells strongly of sewage. Lookit the water, and know that the sewage of more than 50 million people is suspended in it:
1680691245205.jpeg

Last edited:
Good Morning Folks
View attachment 323973

Gawd. The stink of the Ganges is incredible. I dunno if wrapped bodies still float down, but the water is so filthy that nowhere at all can you see even an inch into it.

It is opaque grey. And smells strongly of sewage. Lookit the water, and know that the sewage of more than 50 million people is suspended in it:
View attachment 323972
Wouldnt eat the fish IMHO

Latest posts

Back