The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1680702500502.png

Good morning folks. Sitting in the emergency room waiting on the daughter. She came down with a stomach thing three days ago and can’t seem to get over it. Had a painful night so had to get it checked out. Got a call this morning to get the kids on the bus and take her to the emergency room.

Hope y’all are having a good day. I’ll check in later when I’m able to catch my first BOTD 😎

Good morning folks. Sitting in the emergency room waiting on the daughter. She came down with a stomach thing three days ago and can’t seem to get over it. Had a painful night so had to get it checked out. Got a call this morning to get the kids on the bus and take her to the emergency room.

Hope y’all are having a good day. I’ll check in later when I’m able to catch my first BOTD 😎
Hope everything goes well !

Might be the new virus thing going around , a lot of kids in schools have been sharing it.

Hoping for the best Subby.

Best wishes there for a good recovery for SG jnr.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. She has an infection in her colon and is getting fluids and antibiotics now. I’m waiting at the house for the school bus and mr subbie going back to the hospital to hopefully pick her up soon. We did manage a smoke break in between trips but nothing like the norm today. 😊

imagine if you will spending 8.5 hours in the dentist chair since Monday...what was a normal crown replacement has become a nightmare in my mouth...luckily I have a dentist that cares and does excellent work...saved the tooth and drained the check book once again...

imagine if you will spending 8.5 hours in the dentist chair since Monday...what was a normal crown replacement has become a nightmare in my mouth...luckily I have a dentist that cares and does excellent work...saved the tooth and drained the check book once again...
Yep, ain’t nothing cheap about going to the dentist anymore. Glad he fixed you up good tho

Latest posts

Back