The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are referring to a model airplane on a tether, then yes.
A7 slow little ugly flucker
1680797449940.png

If ya gottem smokem. Just make sure you field stripe.
First thing you haveta learn is how to field strip a WAC.

And the "Parade Rest" order cannot be given while troops are at "Eyes Right". S/B "Ready, Front".

Then Parade Rest. No other command from Parade Rest except "Attention".

So who gives a flying pooop, anyway...

Since we are all remembering our Military duty today. I have been on scissor detail this morning. Mission complete. Am now in Cinderella Liberty. Don't have to be back on base until tomorrow morning.

Snowcaine has now been trimmed and ready for battle. I love this s-hit. Smells and tastes like Candy Cane.

IMG_20230406_114612700_HDR.jpg

A7 slow little ugly flucker
View attachment 324079

we had F86’s when i was in oklahoma , my job was to activate the cable on the runway to help stop the birds that dropped a hook

B0D1C12F-2AAF-4415-A250-9E0A0C4F70C1.jpeg

talk about slow , when I was stationed at Charleston AFB i drove the flightline a lot and it was always fun watching C5’s takeoff and land

it is time to clean out the cat litter box , a daily ritual around here

while i was out and about today , went into town for my yearly physical , i stopped by the grocery store to get a few supplies and saw a yound woman with two children , one toddler and one in a baby carriage

they also had a cute calico cat following them

i spoke to the woman about what a nice ***** cat she has and asked her if the cat follow her around all the time?

she said yes , 4-5 blocks from there house all the way to the store and back

but not if it rains , she said her ***** cat does not like to get wet and smells awful if she does

then i ordered an Americano coffee with a double shot of espresso and drove the 25 miles back home thinking about that womans ***** cat

i will be back later.

it is time to clean out the cat litter box , a daily ritual around here

while i was out and about today , went into town for my yearly physical , i stopped by the grocery store to get a few supplies and saw a yound woman with two children , one toddler and one in a baby carriage

they also had a cute calico cat following them

i spoke to the woman about what a nice ***** cat she has and asked her if the cat follow her around all the time?

she said yes , 4-5 blocks from there house all the way to the store and back

but not if it rains , she said her ***** cat does not like to get wet and smells awful if she does

then i ordered an Americano coffee with a double shot of espresso and drove the 25 miles back home thinking about that womans ***** cat

i will be back later.
Did that poor cat end up getting wet, with the rain that pours around you it must have been soaked and very smelly.

Good morning Old Farts! Got sunshine and a decent breeze this morning and a sweltering 34 degrees. Going to be a good day.

Got the birds fed and kicked back to watch a little tube. Got to feeling kinda dizzy. Had Dr. Old Hen take my blood pressure. 153/85. Is that high? Where's Dr. Walter when I need him?
I should mention that I'd crammed a nicotine pouch in my face a few minutes earlier. Might have had something to do with it.

Anyhoo, it's Friday, and that means it's Beer Day! I can taste the barley and hops already.

Good morning Old Farts! Got sunshine and a decent breeze this morning and a sweltering 34 degrees. Going to be a good day.

Got the birds fed and kicked back to watch a little tube. Got to feeling kinda dizzy. Had Dr. Old Hen take my blood pressure. 153/85. Is that high? Where's Dr. Walter when I need him?
I should mention that I'd crammed a nicotine pouch in my face a few minutes earlier. Might have had something to do with it.

Anyhoo, it's Friday, and that means it's Beer Day! I can taste the barley and hops already.
Oh course it was the Nicotine
Can raise your BP by 20points
My BP would be 126/76 and I would smoke a cigar then take my BP
It would be 158/85

Latest posts

Back