The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be careful if you wear waders I have seen 3 people who were fishing in waders and step off a slope or into a deep hole. They went down waders filled with water and they became a recovery situation once we found out they were missing. One guy still had a fish on his pole two days later when we finally recovered body.

Be careful if you wear waders I have seen 3 people who were fishing in waders and step off a slope or into a deep hole. They went down waders filled with water and they became a recovery situation once we found out they were missing. One guy still had a fish on his pole two days later when we finally recovered body.
Thanks for the advice..... only been doing this all my life.....gonna be in the boat....do you think I should wear my chest waders. Should I wear my neoprene ot gor-tex? Ha ha!

Thanks for the advice..... only been doing this all my life.....gonna be in the boat....do you think I should wear my chest waders. Should I wear my neoprene ot gor-tex? Ha ha!
Believe it or not 2 of the guys in their 70's were in boats (small) and fell out wearing full chest waders , thats is how we found the bodies so quickly , then were in the mud close to the boat.

I wear waders when fishing a river....jeans in the boat. Like I said the water temp is in the low 40's. I ain't getting bin that cold water.
Glad to hear I never di understand in my mind why they were wearing them
I think they were getting in and out of their boat to walk some of the smaller inland channels and such. Man what a shitty way to go............................................
Good Luck Today

if luck is involved , we all might see some nice fish photos

2E751709-C778-4E00-931A-69913A6FD3C2.jpeg

D27858F2-936A-495D-A1EF-B44F0150BA48.jpeg

Attachments

• 387ECC51-2EAE-4311-9BA0-3D12E367FB0A.jpeg
    387ECC51-2EAE-4311-9BA0-3D12E367FB0A.jpeg
    71 KB · Views: 0
I can't catch a fkin break. Trying to heal from back surgery. My mother passes away Monday, and my grandmother on the other side passes last night. Slow down God. I haven't even been able to get to my business and existing customers orders. I thank god for family. I couldn't deal with this alone.

I can't catch a fkin break. Trying to heal from back surgery. My mother passes away Monday, and my grandmother on the other side passes last night. Slow down God. I haven't even been able to get to my business and existing customers orders. I thank god for family. I couldn't deal with this alone.
So sorry ganj.

Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heartfelt sympathy brother!
788 rounds a minute for the Thompson M1 and 767 for the M1A1, so about 130 rounds fired.

Back from the lake. No pics.....fishing was slow. Fuel line split and I got sprayed with gas!! That is about the only thing worth mentioning. After sitting in the garage all winter the boat motor started on the second pull.

Thinking it is time for a bowl..... anybody want to join me?

Latest posts

Back