The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
smoked one before getting dinner on, one of those days over here...heard from a buddy who's wife banks serious money...got a hellcat and shelby GT 500...had a fender bender in his work truck and he's now getting hammered for 20K per car for insurance...needless to say the cars are on blocks for a while and wifey is fuming...

And now a word from my Sponsor.

B6C7B1E2-EDA7-476F-A685-F52A68FCE79C.jpeg

smoked one before getting dinner on, one of those days over here...heard from a buddy who's wife banks serious money...got a hellcat and shelby GT 500...had a fender bender in his work truck and he's now getting hammered for 20K per car for insurance...needless to say the cars are on blocks for a while and wifey is fuming...
What'd he hit, a car full of lawyers heading for a slip and fall convention?

What'd he hit, a car full of lawyers heading for a slip and fall convention?
he tapped the guy in front of him and it was so minor cops weren't called, they just swapped info and went on with their days...a few week later he got hit with a .25 million suit which was lost...as mentioned, wifey if fuming at im...

Is it better to have light on or off in flower at night or day? My days are warm, but my ac runs more often than at night. Let me know i am ready to flip.
I have always run mine during the day when I am around the house mostly.
But during the night you most likely get cheaper Electrical use rates.
You can do either or

My lights on is during the night. 5p to 5a. Main thing for me has to do with temps being cooler, especially during summer. My winter run is usually the opposite because I need the outdoor light to keep my water from freezing when I re-do my solution.

My lights on is during the night. 5p to 5a. Main thing for me has to do with temps being cooler, especially during summer. My winter run is usually the opposite because I need the outdoor light to keep my water from freezing when I re-do my solution.
Run mine at night, too. I don't worry about the temps. I like getting the off-peak rate on juice.

Latest posts

Back