The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning OFC. Happy moan day. Another plant getting a dry trim today. 3 more to go over the next month and my tent will be dark until the leaves are falling.

Will switch my efforts to the veggie garden out back. My maters are coming along fine. I started 18, one didn't take and I culled 3 yesterday leaving 14 to grow in my veg tent until I start hardening them off in a few weeks.

Gonna be a warm one here....mid 70's....still getting below freezing at night.

1681132923742.png

H
Morning OFC. Happy moan day. Another plant getting a dry trim today. 3 more to go over the next month and my tent will be dark until the leaves are falling.

Will switch my efforts to the veggie garden out back. My maters are coming along fine. I started 18, one didn't take and I culled 3 yesterday leaving 14 to grow in my veg tent until I start hardening them off in a few weeks.

Gonna be a warm one here....mid 70's....still getting below freezing at night.
He is happy to hear that...
rabbitto.jpeg

Got the plow off the JKU. Started to pull it off and saw that it was caked in salt and mud. Quick trip to the car wash took care of that. Came home, took it off, started to put it on rollers so I can push it around in the barn, and the phone rings. Forgot all about the phone meeting with the lung doc. He called me on the cell phone and asked if it was OK to talk on that line. Sure. Says everything from the CAT scan looked good, but I had a nodule on my thyroid. I told him that I knew and that it was going to be checked again in six months. Phew! Dodged another bullet.

If I put a dehumidifier in my 3x3 grow tent would it even do anything since I am using an intake that is coming from my bedroom? Would I have to dehumidify my bedroom? And would that create dry eyes and throat? Also how big of a unit would I need to make a difference? Thanks.

Also how much heat do they put out?
And why when my temp drops my humidity goes up? Seems ass backwards.

Sorry, wrong thread.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back