The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the fall we get these big orange Shelob mofos.
I still remember a girl freakin the Eff out walking into hysterical and ****.
I remember them , bastards came out for Halloween .
Huge Webs, I use to feed them any good size bugs I found.
Had one who live on my porch, named him Clevis.

Looked like this one
1691701788682.png

She may have surely gave Frodo and sting a run for his money.

Big orange crab spiders here are weird but nothing compared to what Florida has.
The ants here are.........adoreable.
They look all mean but have zero bite.
Mosquitos here are pretty anemic as well if you can find them.
No roaches or rats either.
What about the fire ants?

If you want to get into a wrestling match with a spider that will eat you go out in the woods down here and look for banana spiders. If you walk face first in one of those webs, you will learn that that was the biggest mistake you made all day…

What about the fire ants?
Fire ants will eat your asss up. They release a pheromone just like hornets do and when they start to bite, there’s no end of the fire they put into your skin. When the water gets high, you can see these big wads of ants the size of soccer balls floating. The first thing they touch they all run off and cover whatever it is they bumped into… their bite can be lethal

Fire ants will eat your asss up. They release a pheromone just like hornets do and when they start to bite, there’s no end of the fire they put into your skin. When the water gets high, you can see these big wads of ants the size of soccer balls floating. The first thing they touch they all run off and cover whatever it is they bumped into… their bite can be lethal
Got bit on the top of my big toe my first time in FL. Felt like someone had crushed a cigarette out on it. Burned like hell for a few hours, and the next day a bodacious scab formed on it. Stayed sore for a week.

Got bit on the top of my big toe my first time in FL. Felt like someone had crushed a cigarette out on it. Burned like hell for a few hours, and the next day a bodacious scab formed on it. Stayed sore for a week.
I hear tell that the ants that bit boo while he was clearing his boys balls all died.

Both boys have had their balls covered in fire ants and I’m the one that I had to take them off… it only happens once
I’ve gotten fire ants in my shorts squatting in the yard before in South Georgia it was a get naked and jump in the fishpond quickly it’s like they all got up in my shorts and bit at the same time. I’ve had to get them off my dogs too. Fire ants and armadillos were two things we could never really get rid of, only control a little.

Latest posts

Back