The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In Florida, we have the nine banded armadillo which carries leprosy on their backs. I saw on the news the other day that leprosy is making its self known again in Florida because of the armadillo contact with people and their petsā€¦last night one was under the back deck, both boys want ape shiitā€¦roster, I believe youā€™re referring to what we call ant lionsā€¦ they build these upside down pyramids in the sand and if an ant or some other insect gets in there and triggers the proper motion, they will come out of the hole and eat the insect

In Florida, we have the nine banded armadillo which carries leprosy on their backs. I saw on the news the other day that leprosy is making its self known again in Florida because of the armadillo contact with people and their petsā€¦last night one was under the back deck, both boys want ape shiitā€¦roster, I believe youā€™re referring to what we call ant lionsā€¦ they build these upside down pyramids in the sand and if an ant or some other insect gets in there and triggers the proper motion, they will come out of the hole and eat the insect
Ant Lions I remember that name
Exactly what they did thks

Good evening.

And now a word from my sponsor.

IMG_3368.jpeg

IMG_3376.jpeg

Latest posts

Back