The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. Those little fkers leave a tiny little sore that lasts for days. I got one on my ankle right now.:mad:
I know they'll clean all the flesh off of a catfish skeleton post-haste! If you want to see dumb - YouTube these kids face-planting in fire ant mounds for their 15 minutes of stupidity glorification. smdh

We have biting flies here this year. They are everywhere...
In Upper Michigan, it was black flies that ate me to pieces.
In Florida, it was no-see-ums.
In Missouri - ticks and chiggers seem to be the thing.
I think insects are freaking awesome! Like little aliens amongst us.
But ones with teeth and stingers I'm not a huge fan of, up close and personal. :)

I hated those fking No see ums in Florida. :angiesfavorite: Not to mention the Love Bugs fking up windshields, grills, and paint jobs once a year.
I pumped gas at a full serve station in the early 70's. Hated, HATED Love Bug seasons - I think it was around Apr/May and Sep/Oct when they were at their peak. Literally...had to use a razor scraper to get them off the windshields. We sold screens to protect radiators and A/C Condensers from them too. And they stunk.

Little known secret about love bugs. Get a dryer softener sheet and wet it, and then wash the bugs right off the paint. No scrubbing, and no damage. There’s something in that dryer softener that releases the stickiness of those bugs…

thick out here with cows and horses all around us

so yeah , I was gathering some pollen this morning and boy howdy , I must have breathed some of it in and got it in my eyes and now I am sneezing and coughing and my throat is closing up….not dangerous , but throat closes and I cough to open it up

guess I have cannabis pollen allergies…
I suggest a high colonic

Little known secret about love bugs. Get a dryer softener sheet and wet it, and then wash the bugs right off the paint. No scrubbing, and no damage. There’s something in that dryer softener that releases the stickiness of those bugs…
Yeah but some idiots let them stay on there until the paint is ate off. I learned that quick in South Georgia

I suggest a high colonic

no

no you may not

the problem is my throat , not my sphincter

please let me know if these memes are offensive and I will make a mental note of it

IMG_4174.jpeg

IMG_3825.jpeg

Huh. I never heard that. They're not near me anymore, but I'll let my sister know. Thanks, boo!

Latest posts

Back