The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sadly, it's the same here and the trend of times in Portland.

The have nots go to where the haves live to score. They probably steal from each other too, it's just less productive because they don't have much.

Not only steal, but trash property just for shits, giggles, and meanness.
cut out a eye and cut off a hand is good advertising that works

That reminds me, I need to order some of those trip wire deals that blasts off shotgun shells blanks.

Bubba
Why blanks? Bird shot at chin level is a great deterrent.
The Lights are much brighter here.....
You can forget all your troubles, forget all your cares......
I said the same thing ,and my Commander went to work ! im safe for now
I tell people that the reason I wear my ZZ top length beard is to cover up the bruises from the constant beatings the Old Hen puts on me.

I tell people that the reason I wear my ZZ top length beard is to cover up the bruises from the constant beatings the Old Hen puts on me.
I have very little body hair. Grew a "beard" once. Took about 7 months to get a straggly 4-5 inches or so. At first, it was like "Cool...I don't have to shave twice a week anymore."

Getting past the scratchy part was brutal, and I found out I was spending more time daily keeping the scraggle as well-kempt as possible than I was keeping my face whisker free weekly. lol

Smart ☝️ and stops a lot of questions !

I have very little body hair. Grew a "beard" once. Took about 7 months to get a straggly 4-5 inches or so. At first, it was like "Cool...I don't have to shave twice a week anymore."

Getting past the scratchy part was brutal, and I found out I was spending more time daily keeping the scraggle as well-kempt as possible than I was keeping my face whisker free weekly. lol
My beard doesn't grow long, it is a bush.

me, I've got a long beard, gets caught in my zipper is not careful...
bubba, I ordered 5 for 100 bucks, they do the job quite well but they MUST be 4' from the ground or my boys will trip them...falling branches also set them off...my first accidental discharge went off one night, I headed out for blood with the boys and found a branch on one of the wires...:oops:

me, I've got a long beard, gets caught in my zipper is not careful...
bubba, I ordered 5 for 100 bucks, they do the job quite well but they MUST be 4' from the ground or my boys will trip them...falling branches also set them off...my first accidental discharge went off one night, I headed out for blood with the boys and found a branch on one of the wires...:oops:

but ... they work

my methy neighbor got jailhouse brisket yesterday .. yippee yi

oh they certainly do...if my neighbor to the west gives me any more shiit about Ivan he's gonna know what they sound like...the charge should be at 4' aff and 6' from the bumper for maximum effect...I plan on tagging his front door with a laser when he goes inside...that green light should let him know he's an easy target...he made the mistake of threatening Ivan for being in his yard...I don't believe he understands what he's doing...

Latest posts

Back