The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The funniest thing was at a friends house who had a front street and a back street on his house next to a lot he owned .
The drunk in back of him would walk thru his next door lot to get to his other drunk friend on the other street.Pissed my friend off to no end.So when it would snow he would put pieces of siding and alum.soffet material and a rake and scatter it.
He was a roofer, so he had access to all stuff. To see him fall a couple of times was worth watching

I don't use a razor as it wrecks my skin.
If my ridiculously thick beard gets longer than a inch it itches and drives me insane.
So ones every couple weeks I mow it with the dog trimmers.
Same unit does my beard,balls and the dogs ass.
😆
When I was young, sometimes I'd trim it short. Every time I walked by a mirror, I'd spot one stinking hair that was longer. Out comes the scissors.
Nowadays, once a month I bunch it all together and whack three to four inches off of it. Nobody notices, so I know it's long.

I had a beard for twenty years. I grew it to look older......I cut it off to look younger!
Hey, pute...it looks like your dog is a Pom. I always had big dogs growing up, and we still have German Shepards, but my kid wound up with this little guy a couple years ago and we're stuck with him now. He's grown on me. He's a TRIP. He 'purrs' (I call it chattering) like a cat. Very alert, he misses nothing, and he barks at everything! Sometimes I wanna throttle him.
He and the King Shepard are best buddies, and he chases and plays with the cat all over the house.

Boy is he temperamental and sensitive, though...and that one blue eye used to kinda freak me out a little.
I call him "Gobble Eye", and then my bride smacks me. lol

Attachments

• Pom.jpg
    Pom.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Hey, pute...it looks like your dog is a Pom. I always had big dogs growing up, and we still have German Shepards, but my kid wound up with this little guy a couple years ago and we're stuck with him now. He's grown on me. He's a TRIP. He 'purrs' (I call it chattering) like a cat. Very alert, he misses nothing, and he barks at everything! Sometimes I wanna throttle him.
He and the King Shepard are best buddies, and he chases and plays with the cat all over the house.

Boy is he temperamental and sensitive, though...and that one blue eye used to kinda freak me out a little.
I call him "Gobble Eye", and then my bride smacks me. lol
Mes Pute likes small dogs....end of story....

Mes Pute likes small dogs....end of story....
We have been next door and are getting our bellies full of small doggies!
Little LU Lu is such a little princess and Roscoe is such a handsome fella with charm.
They see us thru the fence and we pay attention to them !
My Honey throws a tennis ball over their yard once every 10 days.

Where's Roster? Last time he was seen he was loading up a rifle and heading for the Ukraine. Not sure if he was gonna shoot them or the Russians. Maybe both?

No Walt today, either.
Unc is fully involved in the volcano and writing adventurous stories ,ones that you are better off reading than doing.
Far safer and you live longer....

Latest posts

Back