The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 339877
Hey weedhopper, I'll be watching you.
Don’t worry hopper, it’s just a guy with a mask…
IMG_1830.gif

In the electrical field I had also gotten into commercial fire alarm engineered system.
Thats all you should be doing ,its hard to juggle trades and service calls.
My next jump was camera security systems.
I was innovative in installing such systems such as this one, combining a camera and a fork in the mix and the camera goes unnoticed. :rolleyes:
1693951156306.png

a good imagination helps promote a healthy libido ….my grampa told me that
I over heard my Grandmother at the nursing home sitting with 2 friends .I approached unnoticed and overheard their conversation.
Grandma asked her friend " Do you still get horny?"The Lady replies " Yes I still get horny "The first one asked " Well ,watta you do about it ?" She replied " Usually, I suck on a lifesaver " "Oh " She replied and in about a minute the first one asks, " Who drives you to the beach?":)

I think what few rules we have on this site are worth having a place to share knowledge and laughs. If anyone needs ass crack, I'm sure there are other forums that specialize in nothing butt (pun intended).
I have a list of the (pun intended) sites if anyone is interested.

I think what few rules we have on this site are worth having a place to share knowledge and laughs. If anyone needs ass crack, I'm sure there are other forums that specialize in nothing butt (pun intended).
Wow you are sounding like I’m in the principles office now with the rules are rules thing. Also making it sound like anyone is looking for an ass crack forum is kinda bullshit just sayin’. Im sure nobody here is looking for that. (Well, maybe not nobody, some maybe… 🤣). I just made a comment of what the difference in a butt shot and a butt shot with a G-string is not much difference. I like the rules we have here and am always comfortable with them. I’ve always felt safe on this site and that I had brothers here that looked out for me Just want to be on the same playing field.

Latest posts

Back