The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow you are sounding like I’m in the principles office now with the rules are rules thing. Also making it sound like anyone is looking for an ass crack forum is kinda bullshit just sayin’. Im sure nobody here is looking for that. (Well, maybe not nobody, some maybe… 🤣). I just made a comment of what the difference in a butt shot and a butt shot with a G-string is not much difference. I like the rules we have here and am always comfortable with them. I’ve always felt safe on this site and that I had brothers here that looked out for me Just want to be on the same playing field.
Well said. Respect!

Wow you are sounding like I’m in the principles office now with the rules are rules thing. Also making it sound like anyone is looking for an ass crack forum is kinda bullshit just sayin’. Im sure nobody here is looking for that. (Well, maybe not nobody, some maybe… 🤣). I just made a comment of what the difference in a butt shot and a butt shot with a G-string is not much difference. I like the rules we have here and am always comfortable with them. I’ve always felt safe on this site and that I had brothers here that looked out for me Just want to be on the same playing field.
I’ve always felt safe on this site and that I had brothers here that looked out for me
Because we love you thats why 🌷 ☝️ :)

Just for Big !
So nobody else read it and dont be nosy ☝️
Page 102 in "The Concrete Mason's Handbook"
1693954595692.png

Tell it to Angie, not me.

Just for Big !
So nobody else read it and dont be nosy ☝️
Page 102 in "The Concrete Mason's Handbook"
View attachment 339887

youmdont know how many times I’ve had to fix mistakes like that

most of the time I don’t give a quack , or crack

just another pretty face

I was having fun until daddy took the t-bird away

Whats your dirt doing in Boss Hoggs hole?

a classic movie with a lot of philosophy on how to live life , honor , and respect

last movie I went to was Saving Private Ryan

i have not seen anything worth watching since that movie

but then again , News travels really slow out here

that could be my last post

IMG_4002.jpeg

a classic movie with a lot of philosophy on how to live life , honor , and respect

last movie I went to was Saving Private Ryan

i have not seen anything worth watching since that movie

but then again , News travels really slow out here

that could be my last post

View attachment 339889

Latest posts

Back