The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey fellas , and who the hell knows , maybe the ladies too , which one of these girls were the type you would go out with ,1 , 2 , 3 , or 4?

I am a #1 guy….me thinks she is a happy stoner chick

i dig 2 and 4

i want to stay far away from #3

View attachment 341479
If I floated that way, #3 I always went after brains. Bad boys just get you into trouble…lol

we are lucky Amigo , every morning and evening we get to watch the Great One put on a show

most of the time it’s pretty

but sometimes it gets ugly out here , no rain , tumbleweed events , locust plagues…stuff like that , which ironically adds to our appreciation when things are good

hows that for a song?

evenings

View attachment 341446
I get those same views only with mountains in the background

hey fellas , and who the hell knows , maybe the ladies too , which one of these girls were the type you would go out with ,1 , 2 , 3 , or 4?

i dig 2 and 4

View attachment 341479
2 and 4 could be sisters

This is fargin weird, ladeez and gemmun... As an old pilot, there is something here that just does not compute.

Some Marine Doofus (Marines are so dumb, their actual top commanding officer had to be the one from the Navy) anyway, SMD was flying his F-35 in a thunderstorm over a city.

So what, you say? Well, the F-35 has some downright p.ussy characteristics (unlike a Phantom, which rocked).

Unbelivably (but true) the F-35 cannot fly within 25 miles of lightning.

The engine/fuel tanks will explode because the OBIGGS (Onboard Inert Gas Generation System) won't work, and KABOOM goes the tanks.

I might humbly point out to the Marines that I have flown a dinky Spam Can (Cessna 152) -- out of necessity -- within a mile of a thunderstorm. 25 times better than a F-35.

Didja see how I said "out of necessity"? Which type of pilot would see fifty times more "out of necessity" bad weather flying? A puddle-jumping putt-putt, or a carrier-launched combat aircraft?

And pray tell, O taxpayer: What happens when it is pitch-dark, and the carrier is in the middle of a thunderstorm, and the Marine is in his explosive hot-rod that does not work in poopy weather?

And just what in the bloody hell was this Marine Doofus' flight plan? Do they just hop in and say, "Well I gotta get another hour in for my Flight Pay minimum"?

What. What was he doing in an F-35 over a city in a thunderstorm?

https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-backroom/4183879/posts

Last edited:

i dig 2 and 4

View attachment 341479
Which one? You guys kill me. Line them up, Bubbas here!

Bubba

Welcome Paul. Good post. Enjoy your gummies....I smoke.
I do to. Was always intrigued with vaping, but it seemed different buzz wise, but most importantly I ended up giving up on it as I was finding it made me wheeze, actually more irritating than smoke.

Then dogster showed me the cloud connoisseur. It goes on your favorite glass, and heats a chamber filled with tiny glass beads. Air is drown in top and out bottom, then goes over the weed in the diffuser.

Smooth non irritating vapor. Plus, the buzz is full spectrum, not the speedy buzz. If you take too large of a hit you will cough, just don't do that. You will be rewarded with vapor that tastes great, isn't irritating as smoke by far.

Most setups like this, ( prices are coming down) run 300 bucks or so. This one was 160ish if I recall. This device gets the bubba seal of approval.

Try it, you will like it! Surprised the daylights out of me. So impressed I have similar technology on the way for dabs.

Bubba

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back