The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a lovely, deadly insult in Mandarin:

My dad's older brother learned a particularly vile and vulgar "Mandarin insult" as a navy submariner and later married into a very proper and influential Italian family. During a family gathering he let rip with his "Mandarin" insult, only to learn that while it said exactly what he thought it did, it was actually Italian.

Great minds think alike GW. I have three in veg now and trying to determine their sex. Have already taken cuts and as soon as I can the ladies will be flipped. Expecting great things from this strain. Every time I have grown anything crossed with C99 it has been fire....

So far I've had about a 50/50 split on male versus female. C-99 also makes great cat food. Mine can't stay away.

Last edited:
An English Lesson

This is the best, most Interesting English lesson I have had for quite some time...

Have you noticed that if you rearrange the letters in "illegal immigrants," and add just a few more letters, it spells:

"Go home you free-loading, benefit- grabbing, resource-sucking, non-English-speaking arseholes and take those other hairy-faced, sandal-wearing, bomb-making, camel-ridin', goat-humpin', raggedy-ass bastards with you."

How weird is that?
Bro i damn near spit my coffee out. Laughed my fking ass off.
My Wife whom is Mexican American made me copy and paste it on her FB account. She loved it.😁
My Wife was a migrant farm worker along with her 6 brothers when she was young. Her Dad was Mexican and her Mom German Irish. They do not like Illegals.
They said its not fair to the ppl who wait in line and do it the right way.

Last edited:
I think Roster moved in and scared all the mice off.
1612707223176.png

HELLL No not on my watch
d1a87a94b4678c109e4750fa4955aa0e79209cf9_hq.gif

Morning you O'l goat focks...

@walt...thanks for starting my day off with a smile!!

I will be rooting for Tampa today because of Brady. I like him not for his football skills but because of things we aren't allowed to discuss on here.

I have a bunch of up-potting to do today. Then daughter and SIL are coming over for the game. Should be a good day.

C99 x NL.......meh

we culled ours....the c99 can stand on its own two legs...pineapple , rotten meat , two great phenos

ive not found a NL that I like yet
Really, I am hoping you are wrong!! Am looking forward to adding that strain to the starting line up. Must be something in your water.

121511916-image-of-water-from-sewer-pipe-flowing-into-the-city-canal.jpg

Bro i damn near spit my coffee out. Laughed my fking ass off.
My Wife whom is Mexican American made me copy and paste it on her FB account. She loved it.😁
My Wife was a migrant farm worker along with her 6 brothers when she was young. Her Dad was Mexican and her Mom German Irish. They do not like Illegals.
They said its not fair to the ppl who wait in line and do it the right way.

Not like illegals.
True Dat X2

I lived in Albq for 12 years.
Lived with (no papers) with a fine Spanish woman who took my heart & soul - E. Espinosa Sanchez --
I never got my heart back after split... (maybe that's why I stayed single ever since -
ole Hot kitchen stove lesson learned.
Her family made it a point to explain they were of Spanish descent - going back to first settlers in Santa Fe - the very first Spanish settlement in US.
They did not associate with Mexicans - can't say they disliked them - but no great love was shown.

The love of my life - Liz - turned out to be an evil package -
(i.e. - Dynamite comes in small packages) - & she was a Petite Princess!!!!

me thinks I was lucky I did not get Lorena Bobbited!!!

Blast from my Albuquerque Past (literally)

On Sundays, I would sometimes head up to Golden,NM -an hour outside Albq on NM Rte 14.
The Golden Inn was a bigarse bar/entertainment venue that hosted bands -both famous & infamous.

Infamous also described the clientelle -Bikers (after all - it was a Biker Bar).

I was deeply saddened when the place burned to the ground:

(interwebs are amazing:: )
GOLDEN INN TORCHED - ARSON 4 SURE

Read down near bottom

Month b4- owner found gas bombs, blastingcaps, and a fuse that failed one inch from KABOOM.

me thinkx the Owner pizzed off the wrong Bikers
or
Tax Free Insurance Fraud Proceeds

hmmmmm

Stupid Bowl is playing today? Who are the Lions playing against?
I do not have a clue as to which two corporations are matched up.

I think I remember somebody here mentioning Tampa.

How could that be? Didn't folks see "Semi-Tough"?

The team owner threatened to trade Burt Reynolds to TAMPA BAY!!

Last edited:
C99 x NL.......mehwe culled ours....the c99 can stand on its own two legs...pineapple , rotten meat , two great phenosive not found a NL that I like yet

I had one out of the six that was wimpy and grew in a spiral, but Melissa put it out of its misery. The rest were robust.

Stupid Bowl is playing today? Who are the Lions playing against?

Probably the Christians.

Attachments

• 2GSs4td.jpg
    2GSs4td.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Bikini duct tape.jpg
    Bikini duct tape.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Bringing cats together.png
    Bringing cats together.png
    173.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Cat trap.jpg