The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1598554389900

Have a great night stoners. I'm going to watch a little golf and smoke a lot of dope. Then maybe a little ice cream. I don't have a beer belly but I do have a pot belly. I quit drinking in 2008 mainly to help me quit cigs but I smoke me some pot and the ice cream calls me right through the freezer door. Catch you all on the flip side.

Have a great night stoners. I'm going to watch a little golf and smoke a lot of dope. Then maybe a little ice cream. I don't have a beer belly but I do have a pot belly. I quit drinking in 2008 mainly to help me quit cigs but I smoke me some pot and the ice cream calls me right through the freezer door. Catch you all on the flip side.
Night Brother
Have a Big Bowl for the rest of us

Had to bite the bullet and replace the guts of the toilet. Leaking float valve and would flood the reservoir and run on to the floor overnight. Didn't go well.....

tenor.gif

Holly crap....I called 911 but they said due to defunding they couldn't come for a week

tenor.gif

Think I will just sit here and drink.

Thanks Roster.....I didn't know that....duh! It was shut off and the float was working properly. But some how the res would slowly fill over the top of the float and fill the tank and flood the floor. Needed a new valve and now it has one.

Glad you feel at home. Would really appreciate you coming over and fixing this for me next time.....ha ha! I got my fricking hands dirty.......

Thanks Roster.....I didn't know that....duh! It was shut off and the float was working properly. But some how the res would slowly fill over the top of the float and fill the tank and flood the floor. Needed a new valve and now it has one.

Glad you feel at home. Would really appreciate you coming over and fixing this for me next time.....ha ha! I got my fricking hands dirty.......
Thanks Boss
Lots of times with run ons it is the rubber flap (stopper) water inside toilet dribbles all day
The seal gets shot and just the flapper gets replaced

Sounds like your assemble control unit was shot.
Nice repair at 84 LOL

Latest posts

Back