The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1700091503415.png

Roster, does your lawn tractor talk to you? My Frankendeere talks to me. I went out to grab the gas edger to haul it up to the front so I could change the black stuff that used to be oil. I had to drag it past FD. FD says, "Hey dad! You gonna suck up the rest of the leaves that the two maples finally dropped?" I said maybe. FD said, "Come on, dad! Let's get 'em!"
I spent 45 minutes bagging up the rest. Made three trips to the pile with six bags o' leaves and grass. She sure was smiling. She did a fine job, too.
I even got the oil changed in the edger!

Roster, does your lawn tractor talk to you? My Frankendeere talks to me. I went out to grab the gas edger to haul it up to the front so I could change the black stuff that used to be oil. I had to drag it past FD. FD says, "Hey dad! You gonna suck up the rest of the leaves that the two maples finally dropped?" I said maybe. FD said, "Come on, dad! Let's get 'em!"
I spent 45 minutes bagging up the rest. Made three trips to the pile with six bags o' leaves and grass. She sure was smiling. She did a fine job, too.
LOL I glad I am not the only one
Tomorrow I will get the headlights working
I will teach them leaves, my tractor is so excited

Cant imagine doing a leaf cleanup in the Amazon ,be too much for me

I hurt my shoulder patting myself on the back just now. All the landlines in the house were dead. I popped the corded one off the kitchen wall and tried it in the modem. Got a dial tone! Went down stairs and looked at the rat's nest of phone wires. Everything looked good. Walked away for awhile and figured I check out the box outside in the morning. Like a bolt outta the blue, I thought about how the modem backfeeds all the phone plugs in the house. Went to check the cord from the modem that plugs into the wall phone plug. Cat chewed. Dug out another one and walah! I got phones again!
Who says stoners don't use their brains?

Latest posts

Back